Status
Not open for further replies.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! This saga may not be over yet. Just when I thought it was ok again they got thrown out of still yet another detox. The two guys from the program Palm Beach Recovery in Lake Worth Florida drove to Miami and brought them back to their program again. These guys have done more than anyone can imagine ! Randy and Chris. Both in recovery and both have small kids. Hasn't been about the money at all with these guys. Now since the kids out of any options he's going to have to tough it out and go through withdrawels in the program. Probably isn't going to happen. Still to early to find out what direction this is going to go in because they're still sleeping. I suspect it's just going to be another bad day. Whole week of vacation destroyed ! I have on ace in the hole left. If they leave and wander around Lake Worth the cop from Staten Island is on board with locking them up or finding a way to lock them up. Alas, nothing seems to work out. I will keep you updated. To everyone on here who has lost someone. I can feel your pain. Just waiting for it to be me. On the funny side I was watching bowling on ESPN last week and I saw one of the funniest shows ever. If you have cable try to look up a show called Highly Questionable 2016 Papi awards. It was off the hook funny. TTYL

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everyone ! This saga may not be over yet. Just when I thought it was ok again they got thrown out of still yet another detox. The two guys from the program Palm Beach Recovery in Lake Worth Florida drove to Miami and brought them back to their program again. These guys have done more than anyone can imagine ! Randy and Chris. Both in recovery and both have small kids. Hasn't been about the money at all with these guys. Now since the kids out of any options he's going to have to tough it out and go through withdrawels in the program. Probably isn't going to happen. Still to early to find out what direction this is going to go in because they're still sleeping. I suspect it's just going to be another bad day. Whole week of vacation destroyed ! I have on ace in the hole left. If they leave and wander around Lake Worth the cop from Staten Island is on board with locking them up or finding a way to lock them up. Alas, nothing seems to work out. I will keep you updated. To everyone on here who has lost someone. I can feel your pain. Just waiting for it to be me. On the funny side I was watching bowling on ESPN last week and I saw one of the funniest shows ever. If you have cable try to look up a show called Highly Questionable 2016 Papi awards. It was off the hook funny. TTYL

Pulling for ya Breezy.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning all :coffee2:.......Happy Friday! :confetti:
Good morning Kevin H
Good morning Corner:wave:<3
tumblr_nvjg9hf5Fr1uaouwuo1_500_zpsjbmlcr9e.gif
Good morning Whiskey, thanks for the coffee.
Morning Whiskey, Kevin and 1BW :coffee:
Good morning RatRacer.

Ever wake up abruptly, eyes wide open, heart pounding, turn on the light, look around the room and realize, Its NOT a dream, its all REAL!!!!!

Morning all.

Good morning OneBadWolf. I hate it when a stupid song is in my head when waking up and can't get rid of it :crazy
Mornin' all
Morning Whitesoxfan2579
Good morning corner family.:wave::coffee:
Good morning Markw4mms.
Oh and morning corner!
Good morning always9988.

Good morning Breazy_Com. We will always be here for you, take care.

Good morning to the rest of Whiskey's Corner #3, who are still sleeping, or haven't been on here yet.

@ kevinjp hopefully you got some good zzzzzzzzzzz's in.

Hope everyone enjoyed waking up, having coffee and a good vape. Just a few more days and I can enjoy home made tea, can't wait :joy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors