Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately my brother was living with our Dad and step....( can't call her mom) . They both turned a blind eye on everything he was doing. Next thing you know he was gone with a, well I can't remember what type of firearm. It sucks, days it fells like yesterday, other days it fells like eternity.

@ Breasy_Com tough love is just that, tough. Know that you are doing everything in your power that you can. If you don't do it well.....
When my 18yo son killed himself we never saw it coming. He was a good kid played sport had friends and had done well in school. He left and went into the navy but got sick during training so got sent home, 2 months later he was dead. Damn near killed me and I still feel I failed him somehow.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Move to New Zealand :rolleyes: most danegerous things we got are 2 mildly poisonous spiders and sharks
Lol, I'm more afraid of spiders and poisonous snakes. I would have to carry a big o'l knife with me to kill the snakes and something to kill the spiders, or My Guy would have to quite his job to be with me all the time to kill the spiders, lol. Hate spiders.

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, I'm more afraid of spiders and poisonous snakes. I would have to carry a big o'l knife with me to kill the snakes and something to kill the spiders, or My Guy would have to quite his job to be with me all the time to kill the spiders, lol. Hate spiders.
No snakes and the spiders are a few imported redbacks (never seen one) and it cousin that probably wont even make you sick (never seen that either)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When my 18yo son killed himself we never saw it coming. He was a good kid played sport had friends and had done well in school. He left and went into the navy but got sick during training so got sent home, 2 months later he was dead. Damn near killed me and I still feel I failed him somehow.
Unfortunately my brother was living with our Dad and step....( can't call her mom) . They both turned a blind eye on everything he was doing. Next thing you know he was gone with a, well I can't remember what type of firearm. It sucks, days it fells like yesterday, other days it fells like eternity.

@ Breasy_Com tough love is just that, tough. Know that you are doing everything in your power that you can. If you don't do it well.....
<3:hug::hug:<3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

So sorry kevinjp. You didn't fail him, he failed himself. Sometimes you just don't know. Kids hide stuff /feelings really well. We are worried about our nephew. He has had a hard 13 years of living and don't speak of anything of what has happened to him.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not going to lie it took a giant effort not to grab the 8mm on the way out the door and drop that god damned pit where is stood.
The fucking owner needs her ass kicked badly for not knowing how to handle a big dog, let alone an aggro big dog.
Racheting retracking leash and 1/4" bitch dog harness is NOT the way.
A sturdy leather lead and slip collar for correction is.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So this morning I was cruising around in my market, eyeing the chocolate puddings, I usually get Hershey's. I see a new one, Senor Rico and grab a four pack. Just had one, over the top, rich chocolate and cinnamon, a winner! :stars:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
When it happened I had 3 shotguns 4 rifles and 12 handguns in the safe. Got the cops to take the lot, have no doubt in those first 3-4 days I would have used one.
Glad you got rid of them, then. Dad's firearms were not in safe. But I don't blame the guns nor him or step.... Sorry for bringing up bad memories.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So this morning I was cruising around in my market, eyeing the chocolate puddings, I usually get Hershey's. I see a new one, Senor Rico and grab a four pack. Just had one, over the top, rich chocolate and cinnamon, a winner! :stars:

Is that all that is in it? Is dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Sounds good.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Talking about Cougars, check this out, happened a couple of days ago!

I live there. I'm not exaggerating about the animal problem. I could understand it if there weren't too many rabbits this year, and the cougars and coyotes had to come in here to hunt, but the woods are lousy with rabbits this year. The farmers are not losing cattle to coyotes and cougars, it seems like they are just feeling at home here, and I put that down to lax animal control.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well folks, signing off for the night, take care everyone :wave:<3
9587753d1222784e080f9a3d0dd99aa0_zpsdowl5it0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors