Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Dad and his freaking iPhone :rolleyes:.......He's gonna drive me to drink......more:facepalm:. The story is too long, so I won't bore you with the long version. The quick version....He got fed up with his iPhone 5 (previously my sister's phone), and said that he was getting a new phone (NOT another iPhone, cuz' he would NEVER pay that for a phone either). I told him that I would go with him to the (cr)Apple store and they should be able to fix it. He said, "I'm NOT going there!"......After SOMEBODY ELSE told him to go to the Apple Store, he listens to them, goes there, they fix the stupid phone........UNFKNbelivable! :gaah:
yeah had that with my mum and dad and their damn PC. Wouldn't listen so I refused to fix it and told them to hire someone, I'm a ficken expert once they found out what that would cost.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Log off time, Have a great night, everyone!!:wave:<3
tumblr_oi6tgpzIf21ukofkbo1_1280_zpsa4a8elwk.jpg

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah had that with my mum and dad and their damn PC. Wouldn't listen so I refused to fix it and told them to hire someone, I'm a ficken expert once they found out what that would cost.
At least your parents know how to work a computer;).........My Dad.....>FORGET IT!....I've explained in the simplest ways possible and have shown him many times:gaah:......it just DOESN'T stick:facepalm:. Hell, Only thing that he does with the damn iPhone is pick it up and answer it (and that's spotty at best:rolleyes:). I've shown him how to get his text messages and listen to voicemails, but he still doesn't look at them.....So basically, ya can't leave him a message or send a text, because he WON'T even look @ it....... :cuss2:.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well just when I thought it was ok...................F-ing kid got thrown out of another place. It's not ending and it's sick what keep happening. I turned off my phone and am hoping for the best. Going to sleep see ya in the am !

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good night folks.
Goodnight Vapin:wave:

Time for video games with my son for a while......G'night Vapin......G'night Mark......G'night everybody .
Goodnight Kev!:wave:

Well just when I thought it was ok...................F-ing kid got thrown out of another place. It's not ending and it's sick what keep happening. I turned off my phone and am hoping for the best. Going to sleep see ya in the AM !
So sorry to hear that, Breazy. Get some rest and we'll see you in the AM.

Good evening Celtic!:wave:

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Was coming back home last night, my friend driving, and Pup starts going all Cujo about 3 blocks from my place. We get to the corner of the street on the West of my bldg, and a really big coyote trots down the middle on the street, pauses at the crosswalk on the major street in front of the bldg, looks both ways,and crosses the street. WTF??

My puppy hates coyotes, I hate coyotes. I'm about ready to go Apocalypse Now Col. Kurtz psycho if Animal Control does not do something.. They'll be coyote heads on sticks encircling my block. The Horror.... The Horror...

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My Brother's little dog was lifted up by one and they had him, luckily my brother was standing there but had his back turned, he managed to grab his pup in time. They are dangerous.

I wonder if some pablum-puking granola-crunching tree-hugging bleeding heart vegan eco-mentalist isn't feeding them. I do live near the University.... And the university is infested with them. And I don't mean the coyotes.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A quick "Good morning" to y'all :coffee2:.
Good morning:wave:
I wonder if some pablum-puking granola-crunching tree-hugging bleeding heart vegan eco-mentalist isn't feeding them. I do live near the University.... And the university is infested with them. And I don't mean the coyotes.
No doubt:slowclap:
Morning Whiskey, Mark, 1BW and Kevin :coffee:
Hey RR, Good morning :wave:
OK......Time for me to go :(. Talk to y'all later.
Have a good day:blowkiss:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Bad Bad Bad Bad ! Really really bad ! I'll get back to you later as to what happens. He's still alive but this is the worst it's ever been I think. To long a story to put it out now.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning 2WW.:wave::coffee:
Good morning Markw4mms.

Good morning Whiskey's Corner #3. Hope all is having a good morning.

@ Breazy_Com so sorry more prayers and good thoughts coming your way.

@ OneBadWolf but coyotes are so cute, lol. They scare the crap out us. During the middle of night they start howling and their weird bark thing, in our driveway by our home. Freaks us out and our doggies. We have so many rabbits around and deer coming thru. At night, I always listen before I let our doggies out to make sure there isn't any around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors