Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can't thank you all enough. I saw my family & friends drop off one by one. Chemotherapy is a horrendous thing. My wife told me to tell anybody that wants it. Don't do it. She was gone in 3 months.
Sorry, Saddltramp1200. Unfortunately a lot of the older generation don't believe in trying the herbs/natural remedies, that's the sad thing.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry I missed you, phones have gone nuts here, and I have 3 family members all in the hospital right now and a mom that's getting ansty about starting her Chemo , and a brother that is failing rapidly, it's all been a bit much....
I'm sorry Whis :hug:. Between my Dad, my Grandmother, and my brother with his health problems.......I "kinda" know what you're going through. You and your family are always in thoughts and prayers.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone. Guessing most of you are asleep lol. Man it's cold out there. Cant even stand outside for a minute. Go figure Wednesday was almost 70 then a snowstorm, now it's freezing. oh well could have been worse I guess. We've got off pretty easy this year so far. See you guys later or when I wake up in the afternoon.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey everyone. Guessing most of you are asleep lol. Man it's cold out there. Cant even stand outside for a minute. Go figure Wednesday was almost 70 then a snowstorm, now it's freezing. oh well could have been worse I guess. We've got off pretty easy this year so far. See you guys later or when I wake up in the afternoon.

Hiya Breazy_Com. So have we, gotten off easy, here in this part of KS, only if you knew what part of KS that is, lol.

You are well liked here too.
Sleep well.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup. It was about 60*F here on Wednesday :)......Now it is 12*F......and 12" of snow on the ground :facepalm:.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry I missed you, phones have gone nuts here, and I have 3 family members all in the hospital right now and a mom that's getting ansty about starting her Chemo , and a brother that is failing rapidly, it's all been a bit much....
Sue and I are so sorry for what you and your family are going through. If there is anything we can do please let us know. You and your family are in out thoughts and prayers. We are sending all our love to you.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Corner, on the road early today and its VERY cold here again:wave:<3:coffee:
tumblr_nadf4jSguT1sanwz4o1_500_zpsta2tjtij.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning everyone:coffee::wave:
Good morning pete67.

Good morning Corner, on the road early today and its VERY cold here again:wave:<3:coffee:

Good morning Whiskey. Stay warm and be safe, while out and about. Yes, like pete67 said, hope it is a better day.
Morning Whis :hug:........Morning Pete :coffee2:........Morning everybody that's NOT here yet :wave:.
Good morning Kevin H. From a person that was not here yet. But is here now.

Top of morning Whiskey's Corner #3. May your day be delightful.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning pete67.

Good morning Whiskey. Stay warm and be safe, while out and about. Yes, like pete67 said, hope it is a better day.

Good morning Kevin H. From a person that was not here yet. But is here now.

Top of morning Whiskey's Corner #3. May your day be delightful.
Good morning 2WW:coffee::wave: Hope you have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors