Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi family! I still go crazy sometimes. I cry and i rant. The tears come out. They wind up here. Looking for an answer that never comes. Alone sucks. Begging is all I have left. Don't mean to. Prayers dont help either. Just the way it is. Love you all.
Hey Saddltramp1200. Please, don't go down the rabbit hole and can't find your way out. Even if you say prayers don't work, I'm still going to say them for you. Love, Prayers and HUGS.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Saddltramp1200. Please, don't go down the rabbit hole and can't find your way out. Even if you say prayers don't work, I'm still going to say them for you. Love, Prayers and HUGS.
I know i seem cheap. I should have been over this a long time ago. The fact is when a person loves that much. The hurt never stops. The tears never end. It goes on & on. I only can scream & cry here. 200 lb biker. Love you all.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alas I have Rats destroying my house & I can't stop them. Spent 40.00 on poison. Shot one. Still they come back. Can't fuckin win.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You all know me. I don't give up. If I hit that vermon just right the hole in the floor will take the damn thing out with the 9mm. :cool:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Corner:wave:<3
Another big storm on the way, Kev:facepalm:
tumblr_of51rcfAqZ1srei3go1_500_zpsjtvtoxsg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors