That was made for pete67
Good morning Whiskey

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! I have to go with Kevin on this one,,,,Monday's suck lol. Nights again this week. Garbage, recycles, cleaning and a whole bunch of other stuff when I get into work. Kid was up to 42 days clean and him and the girl drank. He wasn't bad at all he had like 4 beers. Good thing is they separated him and the girl so they can concentrate on themselves. He said he will miss her but he was happy because she was poisoning his recovery. They would get along a few days then get into fights. I feel bad because they were through a lot together but this is certainly for the best. He's positive and went into another program where a friend that I know works. Hopefully it sounds like he's been wanting to do this. My friend said my son was genuinely upset he lost his 42 days. On the bright side at least it wasn't anything other than drinking. That will teach him that anything, anything he uses will cause him a problem. Best is in his whole life he only ever drank like two times before. Well, have a good day everyone !

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! I have to go with Kevin on this one,,,,Monday's suck lol. Nights again this week. Garbage, recycles, cleaning and a whole bunch of other stuff when I get into work. Kid was up to 42 days clean and him and the girl drank. He wasn't bad at all he had like 4 beers. Good thing is they separated him and the girl so they can concentrate on themselves. He said he will miss her but he was happy because she was poisoning his recovery. They would get along a few days then get into fights. I feel bad because they were through a lot together but this is certainly for the best. He's positive and went into another program where a friend that I know works. Hopefully it sounds like he's been wanting to do this. My friend said my son was genuinely upset he lost his 42 days. On the bright side at least it wasn't anything other than drinking. That will teach him that anything, anything he uses will cause him a problem. Best is in his whole life he only ever drank like two times before. Well, have a good day everyone !
Theres always hope, sounds like he's trying and doing a hell of a lot better, smart move to separate!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Breazy:coffee::wave: Have a good day.

Did you check around to see if there were any threads here related to that?
Yes I did. And couldn't find anything. This might sound silly but I love this mod. Apart from my mechs and 4 battery devices this is a chilled vape for the car and when I'm out at dinner. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors