Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time to feed my dogs and have dinner, beef stew tonight. I picked up a couple of trays of carob cupcakes for my pooches later, they are going to celebrate with me later. I'm not doing anything for my birthday till Saturday, my sisters birthday is Friday, it's the biiiiiiig one, she turns 60, so we celebrate both Saturday!!!!!!!!! :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Time to feed my dogs and have dinner, beef stew tonight. I picked up a couple of trays of carob cupcakes for my pooches later, they are going to celebrate with me later. I'm not doing anything for my birthday till Saturday, my sisters birthday is Friday, it's the biiiiiiig one, she turns 60, so we celebrate both Saturday!!!!!!!!! :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
Sounds good Vapin4Joy. Still deciding on what to eat tonight

Happy birthday.

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning everyone ! I have to go with Kevin on this one,,,,Monday's suck lol. Nights again this week. Garbage, recycles, cleaning and a whole bunch of other stuff when I get into work. Kid was up to 42 days clean and him and the girl drank. He wasn't bad at all he had like 4 beers. Good thing is they separated him and the girl so they can concentrate on themselves. He said he will miss her but he was happy because she was poisoning his recovery. They would get along a few days then get into fights. I feel bad because they were through a lot together but this is certainly for the best. He's positive and went into another program where a friend that I know works. Hopefully it sounds like he's been wanting to do this. My friend said my son was genuinely upset he lost his 42 days. On the bright side at least it wasn't anything other than drinking. That will teach him that anything, anything he uses will cause him a problem. Best is in his whole life he only ever drank like two times before. Well, have a good day everyone !
Hiya Breazy_Com. Sounds like prayers and self perseverance is working. Prayers are still being said.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time to sign off, Have a great night, Mark & everyone!!!:wave:<3
tumblr_oi7v4xr8m81rj6e33o1_540_zpsndffz9lk.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ugh spent the last few days reflecting on what the last year has held for me.
Near death, near hospital stay for damned near being sick enough to be near death, more pain and agony than I ever want to wish on another soul.

That old saying about what does not kill you makes you stronger is a load of shit, it still fucking hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors