Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Markw4mms. How was your night?
Good morning 2WW.:wave: My night was good, but tiring. We finally got the last of the registers changed out, but I'll have to install a new touch screen monitor on one when it arrives since we had one break on us. I guess unless something comes up, I'll be back to my regular duties next week. How are you today?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning 2WW.:wave: My night was good, but tiring. We finally got the last of the registers changed out, but I'll have to install a new touch screen monitor on one when it arrives since we had one break on us. I guess unless something comes up, I'll be back to my regular duties next week. How are you today?
Thankfully the weekend is here and all the registers are changed out, that task is over. .

I'm doing well, Thank you.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Does everyone have big plans for the weekend? I have a full Saturday planned with the Mrs. Then relaxing as far as I know now Sunday.
I hope you and the Mrs's have a good day tomorrow.

No big plans. The usual, go watch nephews bowl, Mom and I do our Bible study, on Saturday. Then I take a lazy day Sunday. I officially made Sunday a lazy day .

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors