OMG:giggle::giggle:
It's that time folks, Have a great night everyone!!!:wave:<3
tumblr_ogfzrtpHJI1vhq1iuo1_1280_zpssnxadozo.png
Goodnight Whiskey, rest well.:hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Tired , she is feeling the effects of the first round of chemo. but they give her 3 weeks in between, her outlook is good though, good morning Wolf:wave:<3
Good morning Whiskey.

Prayers are on going for you and family. Hope your Mom and you enjoy your outing today, with good laughter and smiles for you both.

My Dad decided to stop all chemo. He couldn't take anymore. He also decided not to have surgery.

He did agree to start a Dandelion Root Tea regiment. We have been studying about that for quite a while and there has been a lot of success stories of people going into recession and no cancer to be found.

He started just this week and it will take a while for it to start working since he went through chemo.

He went back to work, he seems happier being around male companions, so that is a good thing. We are praying and hoping the Dandelion Root Tea will work.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Whiskey.

Prayers are on going for you and family. Hope your Mom and you enjoy your outing today, with good laughter and smiles for you both.

My Dad decided to stop all chemo. He couldn't take anymore. He also decided not to have surgery.

He did agree to start a Dandelion Root Tea regiment. We have been studying about that for quite a while and there has been a lot of success stories of people going into recession and no cancer to be found.

He started just this week and it will take a while for it to start working since he went through chemo.

He went back to work, he seems happier being around male companions, so that is a good thing. We are praying and hoping the Dandelion Root Tea will work.
My brother is in last stages now, all treatments stopped, comfort care
Thank you for your prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors