Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Feel like the fat kid at a desert buffet waiting on christmas morning for a visit from doodie clause (ups) I know it is going to be a few days and next week before I can finish my build but I can still be excited as fuck and apprehensive that I just sent that much money over the interwebs.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was wondering!!! Cool beans!!
It was overwhelming with all the accessories that are available, I took the time to write down what I thought that I wanted the machine to do for me. I went for a stump grinder and front and rear cameras, the mow deck was the most pricey, a 84 inch wide and then pretty much standard equipment, front plow, bucket, rear blades, aerator and sprayer. The thing even comes with a air compressor as standard equipment.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Debating what I am going to make for dinner.
I got left overs and for some odd reason it has been mainly veg dishes post pho.
Just can;t seem to get into the groove of playing any mmos atm on this comp mainly due to screen size.
Mom the tech hostile is excited to get a fire tablet. She is thinking the 7 is going to cut it but talked her into the 8 at least or possibly the 10.
Looks like tomorrow I get to call comcast and get walked through how to turn the wireless on and secure it for two devices only. JOY of freaking JOY kind of would rather slam my scrotum in a drawer than deal with tech support.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got left overs and for some odd reason it has been mainly veg dishes post pho.
Just can;t seem to get into the groove of playing any mmos atm on this comp mainly due to screen size.
Mom the tech hostile is excited to get a fire tablet. She is thinking the 7 is going to cut it but talked her into the 8 at least or possibly the 10.
Looks like tomorrow I get to call comcast and get walked through how to turn the wireless on and secure it for two devices only. JOY of freaking JOY kind of would rather slam my scrotum in a drawer than deal with tech support.
I have the fire, it's not too bad at all:)

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A piece of cake to set up Comcast wireless Nasty, look for the white label on the Gateway/Modem, usually first line Network Name, second line password. Once your on, type 10.0.0.1 in the address bar and hit enter, gets you in the modem, from there you will see it all, make your own network name and change default password to secure.
Once you type 10.0.0.1 and you see the logon, type admin the user name, and password the password.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
[
A piece of cake to set up Comcast wireless Nasty, look for the white label on the Gateway/Modem, usually first line Network Name, second line password. Once your on, type 10.0.0.1 in the address bar and hit enter, gets you in the modem, from there you will see it all, make your own network name and change default password to secure.
Once you type 10.0.0.1 and you see the logon, type admin the user name, and password the password.
Got that far on the old set up but it was acting shitty.
SO the laptop/notebook and fire are getting added and the wifi only getting turned on when she is home, for streaming vids and shit.
Prime monthly for her and trust me I will abuse the hell out of it and get her loaded down with music and videos/movies for her up coming business trip.

I have the fire, it's not too bad at all:)
Remotes for tvs and shit can send her into a fit of "fuck it ill sit in silence"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors