Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning again, corner.:wave::coffee: That sleep I was going to get, it didn't last long. Brenda was hurting and wanted to move to the couch to lay down, so I'm up here with her. I might be able to drift off in my chair for a bit though once she falls asleep again. Poor baby, she can barely walk.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, Mark! The flavor on it blows all my older tanks out of the water, and I can get 8-10 great hits at 80 watts on it before needing to drip more juice. :xD: My local vape shop always steers me right!
I like the fact that it comes with a BF pin for it as well since I'm looking at getting a squonker.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I must admit - I've never squonked! :eek:

:D
Neither have I,at least on a true squonk box. I do have a Fountain v2 that is a bottom fed RDA that mounts on a regular mod, same principal, just not a full blown squonker. Here's what it looks like.

fountain-v2-rta-atomizers-with-bottom-feeding.jpg

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time to go out and get my kid some new sneakers. He's being defiant about going out. This is not his only issue right now, so just another reason for my day going from good to crap. Whoever said "terrible 2's" was wrong......It's "Terrible 10's!" :facepalm:........Talk to y'all later.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Time to go out and get my kid some new sneakers. He's being defiant about going out. This is not his only issue right now, so just another reason for my day going from good to crap. Whoever said "terrible 2's" was wrong......It's "Terrible 10's!" :facepalm:........Talk to y'all later.
See ya later Kevin:wave: Hopefully you day will get better.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, get him a Chemistry Set and let him blow things up, worked for me! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors