Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time to go out and get my kid some new sneakers. He's being defiant about going out. This is not his only issue right now, so just another reason for my day going from good to crap. Whoever said "terrible 2's" was wrong......It's "Terrible 10's!" :facepalm:........Talk to y'all later.
Have fun, Kev!!:teehee::blowkiss:
Howdy everyone. :wave:
Hi Vapin:wave::hug:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
mut_zps7a7ghoxc.jpg

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A couple of weeks ago I got the Strider mod, runs 26650 or 18650, well I ordered 26650 Basen's from Liion, at the time supposedly the best. What I notice is when 26650's run down they get a little weak, they do last longer than 18650, just fire a little weak. Well yesterday I checked Liion's site and saw Ijoy 26650, I had heard about them and Mooches review is very good, he claims they last longer than any other 26650 and hit like 18650's. Just another case of as soon as you order something, something better is available.
My Ijoy's shipped today. :D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A couple of weeks ago I got the Strider mod, runs 26650 or 18650, well I ordered 26650 Basen's from Liion, at the time supposedly the best. What I notice is when 26650's run down they get a little weak, they do last longer than 18650, just fire a little weak. Well yesterday I checked Liion's site and saw Ijoy 26650, I had heard about them and Mooches review is very good, he claims they last longer than any other 26650 and hit like 18650's. Just another case of as soon as you order something, something better is available.
My Ijoy's shipped today. :D
I have 2 and got them a while back from kidney puncher

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors