Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you Markw4mms. All was good until I was at home late afternoon, then it all went south, it sucked. Trying to eat something now, hope it goes well.

How you doing this evening?
How is Brenda doing?
I'm ok, but tired. Brenda is still hurting like all get out. Thanks for asking. I'm sure she'll feel better in a few days.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You're welcome. It would be nice if it didn't take that long but, we all know how that goes.

Yea me to, hope she gets well quick. With the storm damage & other crap I have been working like a cranberry merchant.

You know how it can be with falls, bruises can take days to show up, and pain can be worse a day or two later than it was the day of the accident. I'm just glad it seems that she didn't break any bones.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The idiots took my oxygen machine away. My doctor says i need it but insurance won't pay for it anymore. Some new change in medicare. So I have to be damn careful not to do too much.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If farmers would stop growing tobacco & do something else their profits would soar. But i live in a state where the officials arnt that smart.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning all :zombie:........NEED........:coffee2:.........NOW! :slowclap:
face6_zps0ceemzb8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors