Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So, what goodies did you mix up last night, Pete? I did my mixing Friday night, made up some Vanilla Cream Cookies for my stepson, Blueberry Custard for his friend, and some Vanilla Custard for myself.
I mixed up some Vanilla custard& Real cig, Vanilla Bean Ice cream, Rum and Brown sugar extra, Banana cream pie and Blackberry custard.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I mixed up some Vanilla custard& Real cig, Vanilla Bean Ice cream, Rum and Brown sugar extra, Banana cream pie and Blackberry custard.
Sounds good, Pete. You ought to spend more time in the DIY sub-forum and post up your recipes. BTW, I made a Banana Cream Pie a couple of weeks ago that should be getting good about now. I need to try it again.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds good, Pete. You ought to spend more time in the DIY sub-forum and post up your recipes. BTW, I made a Banana Cream Pie a couple of weeks ago that should be getting good about now. I need to try it again.
It should be about ready. My taste buds aren't very good so I have to make everything strong so I can get a good flavor out of it.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
YEPPIE, it is the flip side and I get to be lazy today

Good morning to all who have not ventured into the Whiskey's Corner #3. Hope the day is sunny and bright with good friends, with good smiles, and good vape.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Be happy you are getting some rain.
Up to 60's here, with little rain chance all week. It is a broken record that keeps on repeating the same song.
We are still down 13.7" of rain from last year. When we do get rain it's usually 1/4 to 1/2", and that is once in a blue moon. I dug up some bulbs to thin them out yesterday and after 3" down the ground is hard as a rock.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We are still down 13.7" of rain from last year. When we do get rain it's usually 1/4 to 1/2", and that is once in a blue moon. I dug up some bulbs to thin them out yesterday and after 3" down the ground is hard as a rock.

Yikes, that is not good. I don't know how much we are behind, I haven't checked into it. The weather people won't let us know, go figure.

Hope water pipes don't start breaking. Is also bad for those who do construction /building homes. Once a house is built and rain comes a lot of problems start to happen. If they are a good construction company they will wet down/soak the land/dirt before putting a foundation down. But I didn't see that happening to often when doing masonry work.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yikes, that is not good. I don't know how much we are behind, I haven't checked into it. The weather people won't let us know, go figure.

Hope water pipes don't start breaking. Is also bad for those who do construction /building homes. Once a house is built and rain comes a lot of problems start to happen. If they are a good construction company they will wet down/soak the land/dirt before putting a foundation down. But I didn't see that happening to often when doing masonry work.
The weather has been weird for a long time. I just hope it doesn't get hot and dry this summer like it always does.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
GM 2WW :wave:. Unfortunately......Today is the day for grocery shopping for the week :slowclap:. So.....grocery store and wholesale club at some point today, and gotta gas up the car for the week. My son will stay home today, so no issues from him about that.
Hope you have a good day.

That stinks. The stores are crazy and so are people, on the weekends.

My bro went shopping at wally world, three /four people were following him around and was trying to jack him. He was smart, knew what was going on and nothing happened, thankfully

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors