Member For 4 Years
Good night folks!!! :wave:<3
tumblr_oeyxgoAKXC1rcf4reo1_1280.jpg

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi family! Sad day. Princess was in our yard. A pack of strays started messing with her. One got aggressive when I tryed to make him leave us alone. He tried to make a run for me. He didn't make it.

Too bad. Sounds justifiable. More so in light of what happened to her before. I think I still have a paint ball gun I modified heavily, Selective fire, and re-barrelled to fire marbles. At the velocity its now attains, paintballs just vaporized in the barrel, hence marbles. Its no joke, At close range it will go through 2 sheets of drywall. If I still have it, and you think it would be better than what you had to use today, PM me, I'll try to dig it up. Just cover the shipping.

As Dick Cheney said after that fateful hunting trip:

lol Good 'Ol Deadeye Dick. Suprised he hasn't extended an invite to Trump yet. Are Pheasants in season in Texas yet?

Glad to hear you are vaping the good stuff now.

Hi Pete, chilly here today. :wave:

Chilly? Was nearly -30C here yesterday morning, -22 overnight. That's without wind chill. -17 outside now, snowing wind @ 10kt.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It went pretty well, thanks. Hope the doctor appt. went well. Sounds like you had a pretty long day.
Thanks, I'm glad you had a good day. The appt. went pretty well, he prescribed a back brace for Brenda, but we're having to put off getting it since it was $1000 with my insurance, and I don't have anywhere close to that to spare right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors