Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya Whiskey :hug: , I took a 2 mile hike with all my dogs a hour ago, they are so funny when they get out and about. :D
I did groceries and got a spring haircut....LOL
f41f056f-c219-477e-a76e-e1757b03c3d0_zpsl8zgaeng.jpg

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Mark Hope Brenda is doing better.
Good afternoon Pete.:wave::coffee: Brenda is about the same, thanks for asking. My mom is going to ship us the brace she had after her back surgery back in '07, it sounds like the same thing they prescribed her. (fingers crossed) How are you and Sue today?

Hi again everyone, just back from errands
Good afternoon Whiskey.:coffee::wave::hug:

Hello folks.

Good afternoon Vapin.:wave::coffee:
Good afternoon 2WW, and OBW:coffee::wave:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon Pete.:wave::coffee: Brenda is about the same, thanks for asking. My mom is going to ship us the brace she had after her back surgery back in '07, it sounds like the same thing they prescribed her. (fingers crossed) How are you and Sue today?

Hiya Mark. :wave:
That's good news, I hope it works out for Brenda.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Sue is doing good. We are sending prayers and hope your mom's back brace will work for Brenda.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe they are the makers of the unfortunately named Asolo....
That was a loser, interesting they claim it's a very accurate chip, just looks good, I will keep my eyes open for reviews before I make a decision.
I have that one. Don't like it. Fire button was a big loser. NO clicky. Never tried the temp. control on it. Just don't like it.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boxer just introduced a DNA 167 with 20700 batteries, Mike did a Youtube and says the 20700 is going to replace the 18650 in vaping, Sanyo makes two, a 3000mah 30A, 25% more capacity than a 18650 and a 4000mah 15A, 33% greater capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors