Status
Not open for further replies.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well The damn weather man is never right. Storm was a bust for us and now I had to come to work. We got like 8 inches of heavy wet icy snow. Took almost the whole afternoon to get rid of it. I'm beat ! Got home at like 6 am. Immediately made a crap track with the blower and let the dog out. He did everything. About 11:30 I heard him barking (only 5 hours of sleep) Got up.......he shit the whole house and it was diarreah ! Then I cleaned that out and went outside for the rest of the time. let him out again turned around.......he did the same thing !!!!!!!!!!! He's old 15 now I think it's time for like a doggy nursing home or something. Got done around 5 and got an hour of rest from 5:15-6:15. It's gonna be a hell of a ride home in the morning. Hope I can stay awake at the wheel. Then it's wake up and shampoo the damn carpet ! Jesus one day my ships gonna come in and it's gonna be the Titanic lol. See you guys later

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well The damn weather man is never right. Storm was a bust for us and now I had to come to work. We got like 8 inches of heavy wet icy snow. Took almost the whole afternoon to get rid of it. I'm beat ! Got home at like 6 am. Immediately made a crap track with the blower and let the dog out. He did everything. About 11:30 I heard him barking (only 5 hours of sleep) Got up.......he shit the whole house and it was diarreah ! Then I cleaned that out and went outside for the rest of the time. let him out again turned around.......he did the same thing !!!!!!!!!!! He's old 15 now I think it's time for like a doggy nursing home or something. Got done around 5 and got an hour of rest from 5:15-6:15. It's gonna be a hell of a ride home in the morning. Hope I can stay awake at the wheel. Then it's wake up and shampoo the damn carpet ! Jesus one day my ships gonna come in and it's gonna be the Titanic lol. See you guys later

Good evening Breazy. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi family. I R dragin ass. Went to Wally World today. They put my new fangled card in and said it don't work. Type it in i asked. Don't work like that anymore. After the store director threatened to call the swat team I left. Had the cash to buy beer with me. Card worked fine. Wal mart can kiss my pink ass. Never more. :mad:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Corner:wave:<3
tumblr_oj72wmbbiZ1shc1wyo1_1280_zpsldgp5xrd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors