Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wrote a little poem I'd like to share :D
No longer a mod, free as a bird.
Things are a mess, but they can kiss my ass.
Not going away, I'm here to stay.

tumblr_n40rzwDu2o1s2wio8o1_500.gif
:D

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember those, oblong canister style, one of the best they ever made!!
Yea, they worked, the heavy weight made them seal a vacuum to the carpet or floor and the bag made it easy to empty and change. New vacuums blow dust everywhere and it's a pain to clean the filters. New ones are made out of plastic and not one surface seals because when plastic is molded and cures it shrinks and all surfaces are irregular, they are junk and last half as long as to what we used to have.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They carry Lilac Vegetal Cologne, that's what men got splashed with after a shave and haircut at a barber shop, when I was younger. Now I have to go to a salon, for a haircut! :crazy:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A couple times during the holiday's, the old fashioned candies and deserts, and toys.
They also are across the lake, one of these days I want to check out their B&M
I'm going to order PJ's and I can't believe they carry Badger shaving brushes, shaving mugs and soap, all so hard to find!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK sorry been trying to hammer shit out and this notebook is good for a stop gap but seriously hand cramping and small screen is driving me bugfuck crazy.
Mother board tomorrow.
Liquid cooler and ram tomorrow.
Monitor is up in the air until they come in stock or I might do the older model.
Once I get that system running this notebook is going portable video webcam/streaming rig.

SO reorging my room and wish I had sunshine so I could see where the afternoon sunlight is hitting the room. Might do a more radical option since the corner is dual window is putting it there and running longer cat 5 from the modem to the router switch. WIll still give me window access while blocking out the light.

Other than that putting up with piss poor or lack luster customer service is no longer on my will deal with shit. I am calling motherfuckers out on the spot.
On yeah it is a fucking headache and aggro festering fuckwit filled piece of shit ordeal.

Last edited:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK sorry been trying to hammer shit out and this notebook is good for a stop gap but seriously hand cramping and small screen is driving me bugfuck crazy.
Mother board tomorrow.
Liquid cooler and ram tomorrow.
Monitor is up in the air until they come in stock or I might do the older model.
Once I get that system running this notebook is going portable video webcam/streaming rig.

SO reorging my room and wish I had sunshine so I could see where the afternoon sunlight is hitting the room. Might do a more radical option since the corner is dual window is putting it there and running longer cat 5 from the modem to the router switch. WIll still give me window access while blocking out the light.

Other than that putting up with piss poor or lack luster customer service is no longer on my will deal with shit. I am calling motherfuckers out on the spot.
On yeah it is a fucking headache and aggro festering fuckwit filled piece of shit ordeal.
Hiya Nasty:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors