Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ball peen hammers and duct tape Saddle.

I think they still shoot horse thieves in TX and not sure about dog nappers but I doubt there is a Jury of 12 and a judge that would not side with you.
I mean that one SEAL dude who mangled those dudes for killing his dog not to long ago... nothing happened to him.

Man I was joking about feeling old yesterday but tweaked something in my back. Holy crap that is eye watering painful.
Good news is Sea salt hot tub and steam room are in order.
Hi. I have people looking into it. There not boy scouts. I have a stature among some people. I don't need a gun when a baseball bat will do. Nun chuck is a handy item. If I need a mommy I will rent one.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Howdy Nasty:wave::coffee:
Hiya Nasty:wave: Hope your back is better soon.
Good morning Nasty.:wave:
Morning. Just one of those back tweaks that makes laying down uncomfy.
It is bad enough I would do my normal special coffee but I need to be clear headed for the system tweaking and adjusting.
the case has quick docks for the hard drives but it does not seem to be working correctly so I need to pull them form the trays and put them in the other drive bays. Which means doing the Japanese car thing... snaking American hands in a tight space with no clearance or just lifting the motherboard tray out. Going to opt pulling the tray.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi. I have people looking into it. There not boy scouts. I have a stature among some people. I don't need a gun when a baseball bat will do. Nun chuck is a handy item. If I need a mommy I will rent one.
Ball peen hammer man.
You work on metal and bikes so duct tape and ball peens are acceptable items to carry.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning. Just one of those back tweaks that makes laying down uncomfy.
It is bad enough I would do my normal special coffee but I need to be clear headed for the system tweaking and adjusting.
the case has quick docks for the hard drives but it does not seem to be working correctly so I need to pull them form the trays and put them in the other drive bays. Which means doing the Japanese car thing... snaking American hands in a tight space with no clearance or just lifting the motherboard tray out. Going to opt pulling the tray.
Reformat mbr

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reformat mbr
Nah it is a blank drive the hot swap dock may not be working correctly. IT is kind a value add feature that does not that great of a track record.

THe REAL trick is getting this liquid cooler to fit with fans on the rear to clear the graphics card.
The rad looks better built than what is sitting in mom's car. Maybe as thick also.

Currently the whole thing is in test bench mode so the sides and front are off. I mean I could try and do everything blind but I have cables routed... like the 24pin power supply cable and it is right in my way.

LOVE The motherboard but the layout is wonkier than a SJW's outlook.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL no.
It is a total custom build.
Coolermaster XB evo case. It is a cube/lan/test bench.
Gigabyte ab350 gaming 3
AMD ryzen 1700
Arctic cooling liquid master 240 aio (missing the bracket but they are sending me one)
XFX rx480 gtr black edition.

I will post pics when I get the beastie up and running it has more lights on it than Clark Griswald's house at xmas.

Played around a bit witht he lighting and had it pulsing purple.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Good Morning All,

Been enjoying my morning coffee while cleaning up some forum spam.

And having a good laugh at the Badrey Engrish used.

Todays Favorite was for Testo Monster.

Cures I am a spammer ban me Brokeness!:sneaka::giggle:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL no.
It is a total custom build.
Coolermaster XB evo case. It is a cube/lan/test bench.
Gigabyte ab350 gaming 3
AMD ryzen 1700
Arctic cooling liquid master 240 aio (missing the bracket but they are sending me one)
XFX rx480 gtr black edition.

I will post pics when I get the beastie up and running it has more lights on it than Clark Griswald's house at xmas.

Played around a bit witht he lighting and had it pulsing purple.

Wanna see pix!!!

Lord this is bringing back memories - both the bad and good. I haven't built a system from scratch since my 486 VLB days. But I had the mofo fully maxxed out in a full tower case.

This is making me itchy to do it again.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I always thought that Elvira was a hoot and a half!

I actually just put her two movies (I had and lost the first one) on my Amazon wish list.

Great Classic Halloween Entertainment

Did you ever catch that Friday night series she did, acting as host for all those really bad B horror movies? What was that called? Hearing her rip on those movies was really a riot.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone. :wave:
Geez, seems to be a crazy day.
crazy-2239.gif

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Did you ever catch that Friday night series she did, acting as host for all those really bad B horror movies? What was that called? Hearing her rip on those movies was really a riot.

Yep I did and I think it was called "Elvira's Movie Macabre"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors