Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey guess what?
System is built... guess what does not fucking work?
The god damned power supply. Dead out of the fucking box, guess what is going to take a whole nother week to get it running? You guessed it the enitre fucking order 1 piece was not damaged.
I feel like I am going to stroke the fuck out I am so fucking pissed.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Man Nasty , you have a dark cloud over your head? You have had so much trouble with that computer build, OMG!!!!
No the fucking vendor.
God damned customer service motherfucker tried to blame fedex instead of them damaging the shit.
If I would not have ordered the other parts I needed I would walk the fuck down and pick a new one up today. and just keep the replacement as a back up just in case.
But I can't so more fucking waiting... on top of more waiting the god damned thing is built now I need to strip it back out to take the power supply out.

Thank god it has a removable mobo tray and keeping fingers crossed it works instead of playing more return fuckery with them.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night corner folks:wave:<3
tumblr_o9oyznuMUf1tjhgabo1_500_zpsljbikpfz.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn, Nasty, if it wasn't for bad luck you'd have none at all with that comp build. Sorry, you're having such a bad spell of luck, my friend.
I dunno what tech deity O owe that prayer to but somehow macguyvered the fuck out of it and did the Dr. frankenstien "IT'S ALIVE!!!" and the stimpy happy happy joy joy dance.

One tiny pic was not seated well enough.
The damned motherboard has zero on the board power button you have to build it whole with the front panel switch or no light show.

Going to have to tear it back down a hair to put the ssd in a different bay the hot swaps are not really doing much and not reading it correctly.
Got a god damned migraine atm but got it to post at least and mess with the bios.

The rest is tomorrow and it reads and pumps out to my monitor for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors