Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Will start hammering some content out once my main system is rolling.
Stupid excited to start busting out some content and cooking.
Working on the cookbook that I have been working on for a couple years and considering self publishing it on kindle format.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK also had to get a new headset this one I have now is annoying as fuck and barely use it.
Went logitch g230 since I have a giant head.
For the keyboard combo just went cooler master gaming mouse combo I do have a g510 but for windows install I hate doing it with a keyboard that requires drivers to work correctly.

Ah and nothing like feeling old all of a sudden... been trying to read the manual for something and having a bitch of a time focusing on the print.
Mom walked in and asked why I was swearing like a logger and I showed her... she put her reading glasses on "since when do you read Korean? I think you need reading glasses!"
So one the way home stopped and looked at the reading glasses at target and I'll be dipped in dogshit I needed reading glasses.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Whats funny is mom was telling me the best place for reading glasses is the dollar tree.
After seeing the prices on the shits at target I would have to agree

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is the dog chipped?
If not why not?
Around here it is fucking coyotes. scummy fuckers are less than 50 yards from my front door.

IF the hearing protection act goes through I am picking up a silencer and getting some sub sonic 223 and taking the nasty fuckers out as I see them.
The management thinks I am fucking around talking shit about me taking that cougar I see ever now and again... Fish pigs discount there is a cougar in the area.
I could get away with it since it poses such a high danger level in the burbs, there are kids about and cougars will fuck shit up.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well fuck it on the monitor it pushed back 4 times from sat to sun to mon to tue... fuck that shit canceled it.
Fry's is local but they have the one other monitor for 50 more than best buy and for some shit reason amazon had a fucking retarded price hike on them. But fry;s would not answer for a price match...

So Best buy got my money.
Not the exact monitor I wanted but not waiting any longer and spending more for 4ms savings.
Went the LG 34UM69-plus route.

If fry's answered the phone and price matched it I would have had it today or tomorrow.
Either way I am going to run a dual set up.

Main monitor is for gaming/streaming content 34 wide screen 2580 x 1080p free synce goodness. 2nd monitor is an older 24" samsung 780p for basic browsing extra shit for if and when I stream.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors