Not open for further replies.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning all. Life has been BUSY, so I've been away for a wee bit. All is well, the current climate makes an activist BUSY. Did unload the Mercedes in favour of a BMW 335i convertible, and Mattie got herself a mint 2009 Mazda MX5.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Vapin :wave:. Foot still hurts, but not too bad right now :slowclap:. The worst is the cold that I've got along with all the coughing that I've been doing :facepalm:. Every time I start coughing, I give myself another headache :gaah:. I just gotta deal with it for now.....since the cold meds. don't seem to help much.
Well, easy on the foot and get yourself a bowl of hot Matzo Ball soup from a local deli, Jewish soul food will fix you up. ;):)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon everyone ! Is it Friday yet ? Been a rough week for me as I'm sure it's been for a bunch of you with the snow and everything. I'd like to think I'm Superman but even Superman has his Kryptonite lol. Just seems to be dragging this week. Well two more nights of nights and then I'm off this weekend. See ya later !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Afternoon everyone ! Is it Friday yet ? Been a rough week for me as I'm sure it's been for a bunch of you with the snow and everything. I'd like to think I'm Superman but even Superman has his Kryptonite lol. Just seems to be dragging this week. Well two more nights of nights and then I'm off this weekend. See ya later !
Afternoon Breazy_Com. Hang in there, it will be the weekend before you know it. Hopefully the weekend will treat you better than the week has. Take care.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vapin, The mom and dad are doing great, made sure they were shoveled out , but the sisters closest to her did a good job with that, so things are going ok so far on that front. That ejuice does sound yummy!!!
Gonna have fried Haddock with slaw tonight

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whiskey sounds like you had a good visit, your making me jealous with the Haddock, sounds delicious. I'm going to have a Salmon cake with a baked potato and sautéed broccoli, in olive oil and shallots

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1 of 2 deliveries.
Cooling option delivered and it is a fucking tank, Seriously well built.
Comes stock to do push pull on a cooler. Not going to do insane overclocking but want that beef for the headroom to push it to 3.9-4.0.

Shit is going to be INSANITY cubed.

Amazon is still not getting LG's new released monitor so I am in monitor holding pattern using my old Samsung until the 34UM69G-B hits the zon.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Corner:wave:<3:coffee:
happy-st-patricks-day13.gif

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
G'morning all, 3:30am in NorCal, work is done for tomorrow and now I'm celebrating in the Fasttech driptip labyrinth!
Just had to take advantage of their 10% sale, which for normal stores isn't such a hot deal but 10% off at Fasttech with free shipping is all sorts of awesome. I have a perpetual cart there just waiting for days like today!
Also picking up the IStick QC / Melo 300 kit in silver for my brother, his one-year sober birthday present. Excited to see how that one stacks up.
Have a great St. Patty's Day everyone
Cheers!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Going back and looking, he was on here 22 hours ago. He wasn't on all day yesterday, except for in the morning. He usually is on here in the afternoon and evening saying hi to everyone. By now he should have been here already. So, yea kinda makes me think something isn't right. Maybe Internet went down, that is what I am hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors