Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This cold that I have is kicking the crap outta me :(. I've been coughing so hard, that every muscle in my stomach hurts. Just trying to take it easy. If the cold is not gone by Monday, I'll go to the Dr. and get some better meds.
If it is the same stuff my mom has, which it seems like it is, a lot, a lot, a lot of coughing. She went to Dr and still feels like crap but feels better. Cough is still there, been going on for two weeks. She has lost quite a bit of sleep because of all the coughing, it's horrible.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depending, a lot of coughing is a sign of cardiac issues as well, both my MIL and dad have congestive heart issues

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon everyone ! One more night of nights then next week is 6am-3pm. Our hours are just so crazy. Constantly changing the sleep cycle really messes you up. I really have to hit the Powerball LMAO. Got some running around to do. Have a good day and see ya later !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Afternoon everyone ! One more night of nights then next week is 6am-3pm. Our hours are just so crazy. Constantly changing the sleep cycle really messes you up. I really have to hit the Powerball LMAO. Got some running around to do. Have a good day and see ya later !
Good afternoon Breazy_Com. Let alone working nights is hard on the body, I could imagine switching like you do is worse. Hopefully the weekend will be good to you. Take care.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Update.
Dental shit is done for now. Finally ot this one spot that was raised smoothed and they put a deadening coating on it to lower the sensitivity.
Got funds back and sadi fuck waiting any longer for LG and taking a risk for backlight bleed of the the ultra wides.
Took a chance and found a 32" curved 144mhz refresh rate 1080p monitor for slightly less.
Also picked up a logitech headset and a mouse keyboard combo.

Fucking awesome thing about amazon is if I do not like em they get to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors