Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey-o, Whiskey!

I tried my hand at DSLR's when I lived in Seattle, the scenery was just so awesome..until I was at Mt Rainier and someone stole my entire kit out of my Jeep while I was in the concession area getting a hot cocoa. Had a Nikon D90 kit, a few lenses and a nice flash..I hate people sometimes.
Bastards:(

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta fly outta here for a bit . Talk to y'all later .
2b99daf0420871a75c7e235a0a7031b3.jpg

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My camera is a Nikon D5500. It's AWESOME! ;). If you're looking for a less expensive DSLR, a D3100 or D3200 would work very well for you. If you're looking for something less expensive than those, then I can suggest something for you in the Coolpix line. Just let me know, and I'll be happy to give ya a couple of Coolpix models.
Looking at the b500 or the l340 currently.

So this has been an eventful morning.
Got the HDD rerouted and mounted just need to finish hooking them up and putting my system back together yet again.
We have a dryer here but it SUCKS, so we take it to the laundry mat down the way. always clean always fast. like the dominios of laundry mat dryers... 30 minutes or less. it has saved us about 35 a month off our electric bill.

Went and dried the laundry and noticed a business flying the American flag in distress position or so I thought but it was damaged, fouled in a tree and hanging upside down.
Credit for the manager giving a damn but he was not in spot time wise to correct it.

So me being the Veteran that I am I asked if he had a ladder I would take care of it.
Got it un-fouled and it was in such bad shape I had to fold it backwards. Told him to call the American legion and not just throw it out they will come pick it up and dispose of it properly.

On the way picked up some oven warm bagels and cream cheese with some provalone, and come dried chorizo.
So had a garlic bagel with cream cheese, avocado, provalone and chorizo.

Now just waiting for my amazon shit to get here I do not want to try and reinstall and do everything box wise with that beat to hell slim keyboard I have. I put an epic fuck ton of mileage on it at work before they handed it to me so it did not go in the trash.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Woo got my shit.
Keyboard and mouse combo. I hate this trackball I have used for near a decade, picked it up since I had dislocated my wrist.
somewhat dent keyboard and mouse from coolermaster for 25 bucks and is black with red light, picked up a black and red dragon mouse pad and it goes with my logitech g230s that fit my fat melon.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can see this mouse giving me the red ass in short order.
To many sharp edges and have cause myself a couple times.

Until I have the inclination to get off ass and stroll to best buy to check out their selection... stroll home and order it from amazon.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Amazon rocks. I just picked up a DVD set from there.
headset, keyboard mouse combo, mouse pad... today... beats dealing with the mouth breathers and knuckle shufflers sunday morning at best buy.
Saves my nose from having getting assaulted by unwashed dorrito binging basement dwellers.
Since weed became rec. legal every unwashed filthy bastard reeks of weed and body odor.. Not knocking use medically or rec. just be damned sure you do not have a weed odor that is present a bit before the pigpen cloud.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bleh going to binge on some more iron fist. Really enjoying the series.
need to hold off on getting to wrapped up in the computer guts since I have to go do some prep work for the soup.

It worked out so well last time I got thighs in the stock in the crookpot for a couple hours to cook them, will pull them in about an hour to cool while I got the breasts in cooking away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors