Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obsessive? Absolutely. If the difference it makes is being heathy or a fat slob? I'll take militant and healthy. I go 100% whatever I do. I was fat, so I got HUGE. I think I'll go the other way now.
I am the same way believe it or not, but if you've done your homework you need some carbo's to stay alive, so I am sure you are getting them some way

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see a doctor every month and I have a nutritionist I meet with every 2 weeks. I also have a full time RN at home. I researched and did this right. I am very aware what a body needs to function healthily and proceed with the minimum for maximum effect. Someone who has never been the fattest person in the room doesn't understand extremes (in relation to weight), so I don't expect you to really see where I am coming from.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see a doctor every month and I have a nutritionist I meet with every 2 weeks. I also have a full time RN at home. I researched and did this right. I am very aware what a body needs to function healthily and proceed with the minimum for maximum effect. Someone who has never been the fattest person in the room doesn't understand extremes (in relation to weight), so I don't expect you to really see where I am coming from.
I do....because I have been there, and I didn't mean to put you on the defensive

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I can relate. I was a lot bigger 10 years ago myself. I maxed out at 310 with a 52 inch waistline. I couldn't walk across the room without getting tired. I'm now hovering between 180-190 lbs, still up higher than the 165 I was down to, but still less than I weighed in high school.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can relate. I was a lot bigger 10 years ago myself. I maxed out at 310 with a 52 inch waistline. I couldn't walk across the room without getting tired. I'm now hovering between 180-190 lbs, still up higher than the 165 I was down to, but still less than I weighed in high school.
I have before/after pictures that would blow your mind too, LOL .....so I been there , done that big time (nods)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nonetheless, your edit doesn't change my perception, regardless of your intent.
The edit was to add an after thought,not to change your perception, I have no intents on anything , but rather to have a conversation, which from the sounds of it did not go well at all, sorry.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was so comfy. WAS.

My mentor snuck out of the truck so I could sleep and then a yard dog fuckin banged on the sleeper and was yellin. Answered the door, " why you idlein"

I still asleep just ask "you feel how hot it is?" He says yeah and I said that's why and closed the door. Guess I'm awake now...

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I was so comfy. WAS.

My mentor snuck out of the truck so I could sleep and then a yard dog fuckin banged on the sleeper and was yellin. Answered the door, " why you idlein"

I still asleep just ask "you feel how hot it is?" He says yeah and I said that's why and closed the door. Guess I'm awake now...

People never can mind their own business jeez

Sent from a pay phone

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ate some chili cheese dogs out of the vending machine for brakefast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors