Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thumbnail_IMG_20160901_1245443271_zpsm5dcqpem.jpg

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
MVS is showing the NX75, not in stock yet, the price, 25 bucks!

Firmware upgradable, 2 Amp passthrough charging, built like a tank, adjustable firing profiles, TC on Ni, Ti, SS with 3 custom TCR memories.

Ive been renewing my efforts to get the last 2 of my friends off the stinkys, telling them not to mess with the dead, we have eerie powers. He was present when they called me, and I spontaneously rebooted, and only left when they started to induce the coma by freezing me.

I grabbed a smoke out of his pack yesterday; and lit it.

He freaked. lol

Told him not to be a hypocrite. Off to the vape shop :bliss:This hardware did it. He's smoked his last.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
With every step I take I feel more regret. I ate way way to much and feel like I'm gunna puke

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dude just kept shoving chicken at me. I had like 3 big prices of chicken. It was to good not to eat :(

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Firmware upgradable, 2 Amp passthrough charging, built like a tank, adjustable firing profiles, TC on Ni, Ti, SS with 3 custom TCR memories.

Ive been renewing my efforts to get the last 2 of my friends off the stinkys, telling them not to mess with the dead, we have eerie powers. He was present when they called me, and I spontaneously rebooted, and only left when they started to induce the coma by freezing me.

I grabbed a smoke out of his pack yesterday; and lit it.

He freaked. lol

Told him not to be a hypocrite. Off to the vape shop :bliss:This hardware did it. He's smoked his last.
That.......and the price of cigarettes up there would do it for me! I asked a girl a couple of weeks back, that was standing behind me in line @ Tim Hortons at Niagara Falls, how much a pack of smokes cost up here? (as she was complaining that there was no place open that early to get a pack on a Saturday). She said, "Oh...the cheap ones are $12.00 a pack....and the premium brands are around $15.00........I thought to myself.....:crazy: Canadians........:teehee:.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That.......and the price of cigarettes up there would do it for me! I asked a girl a couple of weeks back, that was standing behind me in line @ Tim Hortons at Niagara Falls, how much a pack of smokes cost up here? (as she was complaining that there was no place open that early to get a pack on a Saturday). She said, "Oh...the cheap ones are $12.00 a pack....and the premium brands are around $15.00........I thought to myself.....:crazy: Canadians........:teehee:.
Wow glad I don't ever have to worry about those anymore

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't been feeling good for about a week now, don't know what's wrong but I don't like it. How have you been
This week I took it easy for the most part. Cleared the tomatoes, all but 20 plants and plowed the rest under, planning on taking cuttings and potting from the remaining 20. Weather is starting to change here, Fall is on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors