Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The shower I picked had no shower head. Just some pipe sticking out the wall lol

Didn't have to worry about water pressure on that one at least.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The bolts that hold the fifth wheel on took a big hit. Trust me, you don't want a trailer coming to visit you.
What worry's me more is its a sliding 5th. Just some pins like the trailer tandems but smaller. I'd put money on at least one pin having cracks and shit.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We don't have a load till 4pm tomorrow so I'll make sure someone looks the rig over.

I'll do what I need to to make sure that rigs safe. If it ain't safe I won't let it roll. I'm assigned to that truck just as much as my mentor is.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't make an ass of yourself. Your in a tractor that was in a wreck. A regular yard monkey is not qualified to check it out. Period.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Talked to one of the techs he said the codes from idleing so long in this heat. He also said he will go take a look at the 5th wheel tomorrow on his lunch

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What's pissj g me off is I have to go around my mentor on this shit. He refuses to just have the shop give it a once over....

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hurricane alarm :giggle:

I had to tell my grandma that she can't buy me a German Shepard puppy :( no pet policy sucks

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So who's still here? I'm bored and don't feel like sleeping

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah that sucks frog just thinking about your safety my friend. It seems you are in between a rock and a hard spot, I hope he sees your way and does the right thing, sure don't want to see you get hurt.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah that sucks frog just thinking about your safety my friend. It seems you are in between a rock and a hard spot, I hope he sees your way and does the right thing, sure don't want to see you get hurt.
Issus is I want the try k checked out he wants wheels turning to pay bills and he's a good trainer who I can learn a lot from. (Not exactly to common at swift seeing as how you only need 6mnths experience to be a mentor)

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Issus is I want the try k checked out he wants wheels turning to pay bills and he's a good trainer who I can learn a lot from. (Not exactly to common at swift seeing as how you only need 6mnths experience to be a mentor)

Wheels turning won't mean a damn thing when he's dead. I would not take a chance. Stand up and put your foot down. Safety is always first. Stay safe!

Sent from a pay phone

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Gnight jimi

I know your right skullz. But nothing I can do about it tonight. So I'll get some sleep and figure the shit out tomorrow.

Found a classic rock station among all the Spanish and country stations. Its like oh my god finally! Not the modern rock I normally listen to but I like classic too.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Gnight jimi

I know your right skullz. But nothing I can do about it tonight. So I'll get some sleep and figure the shit out tomorrow.

Found a classic rock station among all the Spanish and country stations. Its like oh my god finally! Not the modern rock I normally listen to but I like classic too.

Yeah it's late not much you can do about it tonight. Start fresh in the morning.

Sent from a pay phone

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Aldighty I'm all curled up in my bunk. Gunna get some sleep. Gnight everyone

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Corner :wave:<3
tumblr_o5tkf94yje1urt0jvo1_500_zps8zai6wed.png

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Whiskey and Kevin:coffee:

TGIFF!
84° this am, due to the onshore winds feeding Hermine. Hope DD broke out his water wings, as he's in a training feeder band this morning. My GA office is in the eye this am, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors