Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Things just took a turn for the awesome.

Found out why the mentor didn't want the truck checked out.

Im about to start putting my stuff in a 2017 freightshaker cascadia 10 spd. Thing only has 100 miles in the damn thing.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Things just took a turn for the awesome.

Found out why the mentor didn't want the truck checked out.

Im about to start putting my stuff in a 2017 freightshaker cascadia 10 spd. Thing only has 100 miles in the damn thing.
When you said three new tractors were coming in the yard I had a feeling one of them was yours, but kept my trap shut in case I was wrong. :):bliss::stars::stars2:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I should have never went to the shop to buy juice:facepalm:
thumbnail_IMG_20160902_1408400701_zpsktyfd1ah.jpg

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I updated my Cuboid, pre heat works well with my Crown II using a Rafale NI coil, I took a bottom connector from a Crown II coil and put it on the Rafale NI, works great. They got rid of the lame game from the last update. Joyetech is impressive with the updates they put out.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I updated my Cuboid, pre heat works well with my Crown II using a Rafale NI coil, I took a bottom connector from a Crown II coil and put it on the Rafale NI, works great. They got rid of the lame game from the last update. Joyetech is impressive with the updates they put out.
I ALMOST got the Cuboid mini, but got the Istick instead, I can't pass up an eleaf at a good price....LOL

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just put my triangles at 10 piss and shit. I'm on the side broke down. :mad::mad::wait::cuss2::cuss2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors