Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_o5g1nyrHLu1ukgesfo1_250_zpsopdb2iay.gif

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Vapin, did you get your Cat-Yaks yet?
Yes, I forgot to say anything, what happened was I trashed my smartphone and Dick's was e-mailing me and no phone, ended up phoning them to see if and when, they had them 4 days before I phoned. I ordered yellow cat and blue back rests, they came in opposite, no big deal, but the back rests have not arrived yet. Did the obvious when I finally got them home, they float but you gotta have the back rests, hard on the back without them. The backs are supposed to show next week. Can't say much on how it will be to fish from yet, seems good, stable, looking forward to working the river bank for a mile or so. All I can say is it doesn't dent in when I stand on it, that's good!

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I forgot to say anything, what happened was I trashed my smartphone and Dick's was e-mailing me and no phone, ended up phoning them to see if and when, they had them 4 days before I phoned. I ordered yellow cat and blue back rests, they came in opposite, no big deal, but the back rests have not arrived yet. Did the obvious when I finally got them home, they float but you gotta have the back rests, hard on the back without them. The backs are supposed to show next week. Can't say much on how it will be to fish from yet, seems good, stable, looking forward to working the river bank for a mile or so. All I can say is it doesn't dent in when I stand on it, that's good!
Cool!
Have you started dog familiarization?

Last edited:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Doubt I'm still headin there now after this cluster fuck

I think there's dry blood on the towel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors