Not open for further replies.

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hello corner folks, I thought I'd check in and give a little update on my situation. I've had 10 radiation treatments and 3 chemo treatments and so far everything is going really good. No really bad nausea or other side effects yet. The radiation people said I could expect some pretty bad throat burns by the end of next week. Gotta try to be tough. The only thing so far is that my not so good taste buds have really gone to hell now. I hope everyone is doing well. Frog is having an adventure isn't he. Ah to be young.

When I whip this cancer's ass, I may buy me another road bike do me another 4000 miler.

Take care all

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone, we got rain here last night in torrents, severe storm warning until 11:30 tonight. Were on the fringe of the storm, man people in the eye I pray for them. :wave:
HiYa Vapin my friend, stay safe buddy I seen it was coming up the coastline toward you. A good day to kick back, have a few beers and take it easy

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello corner folks, I thought I'd check in and give a little update on my situation. I've had 10 radiation treatments and 3 chemo treatments and so far everything is going really good. No really bad nausea or other side effects yet. The radiation people said I could expect some pretty bad throat burns by the end of next week. Gotta try to be tough. The only thing so far is that my not so good taste buds have really gone to hell now. I hope everyone is doing well. Frog is having an adventure isn't he. Ah to be young.

When I whip this cancer's ass, I may buy me another road bike do me another 4000 miler.

Take care all
HiYa Recan my friend glad it's going well for you, you are still in my thoughts and prayers buddy sure hope you beat it.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Take care all
You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone, who's got plans for the weekend?
Spending it doing some yard work and sipping Ice tea with the pooches:)
thumbnail_IMG_20160903_142558770_HDR1_zpslagh10ln.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Take care all
Good to hear its going well my friend, lots of hugs goin' your way:hug:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And now I wait for them to figure out why I'm here lol apparently, swift never told them they were sending a truck :confused:o_O:wait:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors