Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's not good at all phil my friend. I've torn the cartilage in both my knees now one is bone on bone and the other is not far behind, they bother me all the time. 3yrs. ago they said I need double knee replacement but OMG is it expensive far more than I can afford.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys, I got my laptop fixed! :D But, my hard drive was toast. My uncle who does IT work couldn't get anything out of it. Now I'm gonna back up all my recipes when I'm done mastering them haha. How's everyone's night going?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi My Dear friend! This might interest you. I rode one of my bicycles to the bus & went for some simple groceries. I missed the bus on the way home so I started riding to see how far I could go before the next one caught me. I stopped to rest under a tree. Lost my balance & fell over in the parking lot of a CVS. Several people just looked at me pulling into the CVS but not one offered any help. So I sat there to see how much longer it would be before someone asked if I was alright. Almost an hour passed, not one asked or anyone offered to help me up. The Bus was coming so I got up & went home. I didn't have my gun with me. People have got pretty damn sorry.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi My Dear friend! This might interest you. I rode one of my bicycles to the bus & went for some simple groceries. I missed the bus on the way home so I started riding to see how far I could go before the next one caught me. I stopped to rest under a tree. Lost my balance & fell over in the parking lot of a CVS. Several people just looked at me pulling into the CVS but not one offered any help. So I sat there to see how much longer it would be before someone asked if I was alright. Almost an hour passed, not one asked or anyone offered to help me up. The Bus was coming so I got up & went home. I didn't have my gun with me. People have got pretty damn sorry.
That's fucked up. I got a story for you. I'm in a downtown area, and I'm walking towards the main part of downtown, a bus turned the corner as I did and I ran after it and flagged him to stop. He didn't stop. I kid you not I was sprinting to try to catch it. After i stop out of breath, a different bus going in the same direction beeps and picks me up. The driver is laughing so hard and says "You run track?" I'm like no haha. He gave me a free ride and a free day pass for the inconvenience. The best part, I beat the bus I was originally going to get on.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had the displeasure of working @ McBarfos when I was young. 3 week's was all I could take. Bet your sweet ass the Management knew what was going on on every inch of that place inside & out. Say that much for them. Cvs manager better have a damn good reason for the indifferent action of not finding out if I was ok.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Addendum, not angry at all. What would happen if some poor person had a heart event? They have cameras on all sides of the building. Thought CVS cared about people. Their advertising says they do. Big Pharma. Money is all they care about. My scripts come from a family owned small place. I support the local people. Just basted the Brisket. Should be about 18 pounds when it's done. :bliss:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Myself if I see someone in distress at least I find out if I can call someone. I had my phone. I just wanted to see what would happen. Texas is known for helping others. If I really was poor & hurt I have no idea what would have happened. Very ashamed at them.
I was thinking the same thing about Texas. I'd figure that SOMEONE would stop and see if you were OK:tantrum:.....Nevermind that, I figured that MORE than one person would stop. Here in Connecticut.....I'd get passed by too:(. We're too close to NYC, and even closer to RICH people that don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves:mad:.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Canada seems to have some of the friendliest people that I've EVER met! (and good beer too;)). Quick story. Back in 1998, my wife and I were in Toronto, at a stoplight in a rental car. The person in front of us had pulled up too far into the crosswalk, and decided that she would back right into us. It wasn't a super hard hit, and I laid on the horn to try to stop it from happening, but it did. People came running off the sidewalk to see if we were OK. Imagine that! Here, or in NYC.....they'd probably laugh and take video/pics to post on their Facebook page:rolleyes:. We met more than a few really friendly/cool people up there, once again, on our trip up there last month. Hated to come back to CT :blech:.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just bathed the brisket. I can't understand why people my age would just let me sit there. Yea, I have a beard to my chest. It's clean. Chothes are clean. Not like I am a vagrant. I am sad & perplexed over this. Still looking for a new Hearse. Then fuck em'. Fuck em' anyway. Na, I am not like them.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Be scared of me old woman. I have room for you in my car. Might get a black one this time. Hard to keep clean, but they sure are pretty.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Corner:wave:<3
tumblr_o8pljpA0id1ssryifo1_1280_zpsrozmzhle.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got better at floating, got lost in the woods got back on track with some insanely stupid roads that a semi shouldn't fit on. Went under a 13 7 bridge, flattened a opossum further flattened a flat armadillo, and just a shit ton more crazy shit happened...

I was gunna say that last night after my shift, but was in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Just woke up. I'll be sitting here (arkansaw) till we deadhead to okc to grab a load to go to west Virginia.

Also have no food and can't get money till tomorrow. Yay

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Bad night last night but I'll live. World war 3 going on in the house. Long story don't want to bend you guys ears with it. It's only going to get worse but I'm a surrvivor. Have a good day everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors