Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Found an olive garden we could possibly bobtail to. (I've had giftcards for a while.) So I'll ayleast have a giant dinner.

I still can't beleave some of those roads from last night tho. No damn clue how I got a semi with 40000 pounds of paper down them lol

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Corner:wave:<3
tumblr_o8pljpA0id1ssryifo1_1280_zpsrozmzhle.jpg
Good morning Whiskey:coffee::wave:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
SOO going to be 72 and cloudy today.
Last grill hurrah of the season.... nah fuck that going to brave the suck and shitty weather and open pit smoke a turkey breast for gluten day.
So on the slats today.
6 chicken breasts happily soaking up some lemon pepper and chili rub with pineapple juice and olive oil.
4 steaks in a coffee pineapple juice marinade.
8 burgers 90/10 with fish sauce, roast garlic and toasted sourdough in them. Topped with 18 month extra sharp white cheddar.
1 half a shitty onion.
2 bell peppers
an acorn squash and a butternut. Cut faced parts olive oil and salt, for the flavor and grill char then foil wrapped and finish.
6 ears of late season sweet corn.
can of pineapple rings.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last grill hurrah of the season.... nah fuck that going to brave the suck and shitty weather and open pit smoke a turkey breast for gluten day.
So on the slats today.
6 chicken breasts happily soaking up some lemon pepper and chili rub with pineapple juice and olive oil.
8 burgers 90/10 with fish sauce, roast garlic and toasted sourdough in them. Topped with 18 month extra sharp white cheddar.
1 half a shitty onion.
2 bell peppers
an acorn squash and a butternut. Cut faced parts olive oil and salt, for the flavor and grill char then foil wrapped and finish.
can of pineapple rings.
LOL, we are grilling tonight too, just haven't decided whats on the menu yet:)

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got better at floating, got lost in the woods got back on track with some insanely stupid roads that a semi shouldn't fit on. Went under a 13 7 bridge, flattened a opossum further flattened a flat armadillo, and just a shit ton more crazy shit happened...

I was gunna say that last night after my shift, but was in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Just woke up. I'll be sitting here (arkansaw) till we deadhead to okc to grab a load to go to west Virginia.

Also have no food and can't get money till tomorrow. Yay
Good morning Frog:coffee::wave: They should have given you a advance.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So on the slats today.
1 half a shitty onion.
2 bell peppers
can of pineapple rings.
Good morning Nasty:coffee::wave:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning Pete.
Morning whisky and other critters.
@Whiskey did something different for the burgers. I wanted the flavor to kick ass and stay together, 90 is pushing the fall apart threshold so eggs, sourdough toast roast garlic and a couple other flavors. More like meatloaf burgers but formed them and put them in the fridge for 24 hours+ going to top with some onion powder.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyone near fort smith arkensaw and feel like chillin at a small truckstop? I'm bored

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So on the slats today.
1 half a shitty onion.
2 bell peppers
can of pineapple rings.
Wow! All I got is Brisket, Tater salad, & Beer. I'll get by. Oh Tortillas too. :bliss:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aft'noon everybody :wave:

The wife and I are celebrating the 20th anniversary of our relocation to FL this weekend. We're glad we did it in our early 30's. Beers on ice, and some 4oz grass fed Angus beef dogs for the grill.
Got the pool heater running, since Hermine's rains overflowed the pool, and dropped the temp down to a chilly 78°. @Kevin H. would have an anyeurism if he saw how fast the meter was spinning.:teehee:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The wife and I are celebrating the 20th anniversary of our relocation to FL this weekend. We're glad we did it in our early 30's. Beers on ice, and some 4oz grass fed Angus beef dogs for the grill.
Got the pool heater running, since Hermine's rains overflowed the pool, and dropped the temp down to a chilly 78°. @Kevin H. would have an anyeurism if he saw how fast the meter was spinning.:teehee:
Happy 20th Aniversary
congratulations_fireworks1.gif
:D

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

:stars2::stars2:Happy 20th:stars2::stars2:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's so quiet here, just me and my dogs, everything is stowed away, the river is a little high but quiet. My family is at the condo in VA Beach, I was not in the mood to do the beach. I'm having a deep conversation with Herc about chasing Skunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors