Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Already done and done.
Did bacon on the grill. FUCKING awesome.
The burgers turned out mind blowing.
Chicken is charred looking but it is the pineapple juice caramelized on it.
Squash took a full cooking time on the grill but fuck ya.
The onions on the planks soaked up that smokey goodness and then got some grill time.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope Pete, I helped DH lay a slate stone slab down off the porch landing, and I also decided tonights dinner was a little of everything I needed to use up in the frig. Beef top round, left over corn on the cob sliced off, a single potato, fresh mushroom , celery, the rest of some cabbage I had , diced tomatoes, onion.
thumbnail_IMG_20160904_1617100731_zps8yl4mdz4.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Already done and done.
Did bacon on the grill. FUCKING awesome.
The burgers turned out mind blowing.
Chicken is charred looking but it is the pineapple juice caramelized on it.
Squash took a full cooking time on the grill but fuck ya.
The onions on the planks soaked up that smokey goodness and then got some grill time.
Ohhhh Yours sounds delish too!!!!

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whiskey, you ever make stew for your dogs? I used cut up Flat Iron steak, put it in big stock pots with Canola Oil and butter, browned the meat, added diced carrots and potatoes and tossed and softened the veggies. Then low sodium beef broth, brought it to a hot simmer and this time put in brown rice, cooked about a hour and added a little water. Let it cool and ladled it in the bowls, I don't think I have to wash the bowls, that clean, but I will. They loved it! :D

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I saw someone using RatRacer 5xxx win I just thought it was you and wanted to say congrats

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just jacknifed my rig into a parking spot in okc. I can't believe I got it in. Absolutely no fucking room here

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nope Pete, I helped DH lay a slate stone slab down off the porch landing, and I also decided tonights dinner was a little of everything I needed to use up in the frig. Beef top round, left over corn on the cob sliced off, a single potato, fresh mushroom , celery, the rest of some cabbage I had , diced tomatoes, onion.
thumbnail_IMG_20160904_1617100731_zps8yl4mdz4.jpg
That looks amazing. I'm actually hungry now lol

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aft'noon everybody :wave:

The wife and I are celebrating the 20th anniversary of our relocation to FL this weekend. We're glad we did it in our early 30's. Beers on ice, and some 4oz grass fed Angus beef dogs for the grill.
Got the pool heater running, since Hermine's rains overflowed the pool, and dropped the temp down to a chilly 78°. @Kevin H. would have an anyeurism if he saw how fast the meter was spinning.:teehee:
I think that you know me.....better than my wife does.....:teehee:.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bought a couple of new queen size beds today:rolleyes:. Thought that I got a great deal too:bliss:. Then......I looked up the same mattress/boxspring #'s on the computer.....and found out that I could get them from a reputable online company for....GET THIS....$127.00 cheaper:gaah:. I'll be calling the place where I bought them from in the morning....and either will ACTIVATE their price-match guarantee (+possible 20% price beat)....OR.....I'll just cancel them, and order online:cheers:. For now.....gotta wait til' tomorrow A.M. :popcorn:.......:teehee:.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bought a couple of new queen size beds today:rolleyes:. Thought that I got a great deal too:bliss:. Then......I looked up the same mattress/boxspring #'s on the computer.....and found out that I could get them from a reputable online company for....GET THIS....$127.00 cheaper:gaah:. I'll be calling the place where I bought them from in the morning....and either will ACTIVATE their price-match guarantee (+possible 20% price beat)....OR.....I'll just cancel them, and order online:cheers:. For now.....gotta wait til' tomorrow A.M. :popcorn:.......:teehee:.
But the wife was happy after the purchases, right? RIGHT?:teehee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors