Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi and Good morning Whiskey's Corner #4 :wave: I am back.
This is going to be long, but short version, sorry.
I have to say Thank you to my Dear friend @HazyShades for doing me that favor of letting y'all know that I wasn't going to be on here. Also, my apologizes for putting him in that spot.
After I messaged him my eyes would not allow me to write anymore, they were hurting too much.
I apologize for not letting y'all know what was going on.
I went to the Optometrists, he messed around with my eyes and caused both of my eyelids to swell up. It's due to the Rosacea in my eyes, it was the worst my eyes ever been. My right eyelid was swollen more so than the left, but both hurt nonetheless. I started using medicine on them, but the meds were making them worse. I stopped the meds and used a warm compress that started to heal them. I am better, but still have to use the warm compress, but I can see :bliss:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have to say Thank you to my Dear friend @HazyShades for doing me that favor of letting y'all know that I wasn't going to be on here. Also, my apologizes for putting him in that spot.
After I messaged him my eyes would not allow me to write anymore, they were hurting too much.
I went to the Optometrists, he messed around with my eyes and caused both of my eyelids to swell up. It's due to the Rosacea in my eyes, it was the worst my eyes ever been. My right eyelid was swollen more so than the left, but both hurt nonetheless. I started using medicine on them, but the meds were making them worse. I stopped the meds and used a warm compress that started to heal them. I am better, but still have to use the warm compress, but I can see :bliss:
Wow, WW, so sorry to hear that. I'm glad that you are on the mend now. We have missed you!:wave::hug: I'm glad to see you back!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hmm a tricycle for 2WW?
I have a clear mental image of this.

86c6d12a12a5e1790a43d9297f83300f.jpg
ROFLMAO :giggle:
2WW is a little chick. That might be too large for the diminutive youngster
You are definitely right about that. But a youngster??? :giggle:
It was a joke.
I know 2WW is a teeny bit of fluff.But she has a big personality.
Yup, know that it was a joke.
Fluff :wait:...What... Well maybe sometimes :giggle:

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're back!
So...it's alright now to tell these fine folks that you're eyes were messed up...?

Good to know you're feeling better.
Be healthy!

Good Morning, Corner Dawgs.

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You're back!
So...it's alright now to tell these fine folks that you're eyes were messed up...?

Good to know you're feeling better.
Be healthy!

Good Morning, Corner Dawgs.
Good morning, HazyShades :wave:

Didn't know if you wanted to explain all that. Hell, I guess it would have been easier to say that.
My apologies, Sir.

Thank you :hug:

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea, it stunk. My home wasn't happy getting all dirty, lol. Duke is shedding and his hair was everywhere.

How have you been?
I'm doing ok, just had some trouble sleeping a few days this week. We got a new 4" thick memory foam mattress topper the other day and that has helped with the sleeping.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry that happened to you. Hope the pain and swelling go away very soon. You are in our thoughts and prayers:hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry that happened to you. Hope the pain and swelling go away very soon. You are in our thoughts and prayers:hug:
Thank you, pete67. Thankfully the pain is gone. Appreciate the thoughts and prayers.
I am doing well and hope you will be soooooooon.:bliss:
Very good to hear you are well. Stay that way.

Just a little swelling on right eyelid, it will be gone soon. :bliss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors