Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes it is. My hands are getting a little to stiff for intricate work.

I made my own Claptonator, which worked well. Not as well as the Daedalus. I got the one with the drill part, the benefit, is that the chuck is at the same level as the spool, which makes things easier if you only have a tabletop to work on like me. The speed control is nice too, because you can set a speed, and don't need to hold, or as I did with the drill, zip tie the trigger.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi and Good morning Whiskey's Corner #4 :wave: I am back.
This is going to be long, but short version, sorry.
I have to say Thank you to my Dear friend @HazyShades for doing me that favor of letting y'all know that I wasn't going to be on here. Also, my apologizes for putting him in that spot.
After I messaged him my eyes would not allow me to write anymore, they were hurting too much.
I apologize for not letting y'all know what was going on.
I went to the Optometrists, he messed around with my eyes and caused both of my eyelids to swell up. It's due to the Rosacea in my eyes, it was the worst my eyes ever been. My right eyelid was swollen more so than the left, but both hurt nonetheless. I started using medicine on them, but the meds were making them worse. I stopped the meds and used a warm compress that started to heal them. I am better, but still have to use the warm compress, but I can see :bliss:
Oh my dear WW, I am so sorry you have such things happening to your eyes, I hope they get better, all the best with that:hug:<3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors