Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey EM :wave:. I don't like it too hot, so I'd actually be happy with 67*F here :D. I'm NOT gonna complain about the 85* right now......Since we had enough cold and snow here in NE this past winter ;).
God I wish it would snow here in LA. It'll never happen (at least, not in my lifetime ;)) but I can always wish! Thankfully there are 3 snow resorts within two to three hours of here so I can snowboard.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
God I wish it would snow here in LA. It'll never happen (at least, not in my lifetime ;)) but I can always wish! Thankfully there are 3 snow resorts within two to three hours of here so I can snowboard.
That's what I liked about Vancouver (when we were on vacation there). We had really nice weather when we were in the city, and then we drove a few hours North and people were skiing at Whistler (town/ski resort) in June :teehee:.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That would be too hot for me :eek:. I think that I need to find a place to live where it is NOT too hot and NOT too cold......(I know.....Good luck! :teehee: ).
Santa Monica, which is here on the West side of Los Angeles, is right near the beach and the temperature there is not too hot or too cold year-round. Maybe consider moving there?
Santa Monica.jpg

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon everyone ! Just when you think it might be ok and Breazy might have a good day, I get woken up by a call they took the kid to the hospital AGAIN ! Everyone's pretty certain this time it was his diabetes. I mean I spoke to the facility yesterday and they gave him detox meds and they said he was doing really good. Story of my life. I think it's going to be ok but then noooooooooo something else has to happen. Guess I'll let you know later. Have a good day because someone should at least be entitled to one !
Hiya Breazy:coffee::wave: Hope things will get better for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors