Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning:wave:Whiskey's Corner #4. Hope all has a good day.
9599933e7c4ff82315821719ef9e4f56.jpg
Good morning 2WW:coffee::coffee:tea:wave: Hope your eyes are better.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Doing great and glad you are doing the same.
Good to hear you are doing great
:bliss:

I have been meaning to say, I like your avi. At this moment I'm wasting a lot of sugar water :( Only seen one male hummingbird, but it could be different ones, not finding any marks to tell them apart. But no female hummers so far :confused:
Didn't know if you feed them or not.?

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good to hear you are doing great
:bliss:

I have been meaning to say, I like your avi. At this moment I'm wasting a lot of sugar water :( Only seen one male hummingbird, but it could be different ones, not finding any marks to tell them apart. But no female hummers so far :confused:
Didn't know if you feed them or not.?
We do have hummers every year. Starting next month we will go through about 100 pounds of sugar a month:D

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, 2WW! My morning is going very well. My Smok XCube Ultra was supposed to be delivered tomorrow but I went online this morning to check and found that it's being delivered today. Yay! :xD:

How is your morning going?

You're welcome, EMusic.
Glad your morning is going well. Good you're getting it today
:bliss::vapemail:
Thank you, EMusic :)
My morning is going well. Busy house duty stuff and filling pig with wings feeders :giggle:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon everyone ! Just when you think it might be ok and Breazy might have a good day, I get woken up by a call they took the kid to the hospital AGAIN ! Everyone's pretty certain this time it was his diabetes. I mean I spoke to the facility yesterday and they gave him detox meds and they said he was doing really good. Story of my life. I think it's going to be ok but then noooooooooo something else has to happen. Guess I'll let you know later. Have a good day because someone should at least be entitled to one !

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Afternoon everyone ! Just when you think it might be ok and Breazy might have a good day, I get woken up by a call they took the kid to the hospital AGAIN ! Everyone's pretty certain this time it was his diabetes. I mean I spoke to the facility yesterday and they gave him detox meds and they said he was doing really good. Story of my life. I think it's going to be ok but then noooooooooo something else has to happen. Guess I'll let you know later. Have a good day because someone should at least be entitled to one !
I'm sorry to hear about what's happening in your life, Breazy. I know what it's like to expect a good day and get a difficult one instead. I wish you the best in this difficult time and that you will have good days again before long. :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Afternoon, Breazy_Com :hug:
So sorry for all that is going on with your son. The days will get brighter and the good days will come back. Prayers for you and your son. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors