Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
:wave: Whis. NOT good today :(. He was OK yesterday from 10am til' about 3 yesterday afternoon. From then, it was all downhill. He's had a fever (between 101*-102*) and his stomach has been bothering him. Children's Tylenol to keep the fever down, and Pepto for his stomach. I've been awake since before 3am, when outta the blue, he started vomiting. (At least he was turned outward toward the floor and NOT inward toward the bed:facepalm:). We tried to give him some water and more Tylenol but he lost that too. He's been sleeping since then (3:30 or 4am). Now.....Debating whether to call for a Dr. appt for him today, or not......IDK yet. Most of us have been through it, but it doesn't make it any easier when you try to help, and it seems like there's nothing that you can do:(.
So very sorry Kevin.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks:wave: Doing okay, as i posted earlier, I am on a mission to get a mountain bike, I want to alternate my walks with the bike.
Going into town tomorrow to do some errands, I may just come back with one:bliss:
Biking is great. I wish I had one, but unfortunately even if I did I live up in the hills and it's basically all downhill (which is okay) and steep uphill (which is not!). Good luck on your purchasing one!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon everyone ! Man you guys chatted up a storm lol. All caught up now though. Another trying night. Kid was brought to the hospital non responsive from the detox he was in. Seems like it was from what he did prior to going in and his diabetes. Seems like it's ok now. When I talked to him he had no memory and couldn't move or feel his left arm and leg. Can I ever have a good day ? But like I said everything now seems to have calmed down and the hospital released him back to the program. Talk to you later.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Afternoon everyone ! Man you guys chatted up a storm lol. All caught up now though. Another trying night. Kid was brought to the hospital non responsive from the detox he was in. Seems like it was from what he did prior to going in and his diabetes. Seems like it's ok now. When I talked to him he had no memory and couldn't move or feel his left arm and leg. Can I ever have a good day ? But like I said everything now seems to have calmed down and the hospital released him back to the program. Talk to you later.

Good morning, Breazy! I'm sorry to hear about your son. I hope he gets better soon!! Take care. :hug:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope his program works this time, Breazy:wave:<3
I think he's getting tired of landing in hospitals and programs. This program has horses and chickens and goats and dogs lol. I love horses. Worked on that ranch in the Catskills every summer. Ok have to have like a coffee and big English muffin and a donut for breakfast. see ya later.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope this program will work for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors