Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quick question for everybody. Have any of you ordered batteries or mods with fixed batteries installed in them from FastTech lately? I have a few people that I know that are looking to get some new Ego Twist type batteries (Yeah......I know :crazy:).....and the best price and selection is from FT. Just was wondering about shipping, shipping time to get them, or just plain.....do they still send them to the USA and about how long will it take to get them? Any help is appreciated......Thanks! :)
The RDTA Mini my wife got me showed up fully charged.So I'm thinking an Ego Spinner wouldn't be an issue.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, G'night Snake:wave::hug::blowkiss:

Good night everyone:wave:<3<3
6281ddc8-313b-4acf-af04-f0b4df10a46d_zpsofswnj29.jpg
Good night Whiskey. :D:hug:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was it the full line-up with both Gilmour AND Rogers? If so, I am envious.

I think The Wall is a brilliant album but it's theme is so dark that I don't like to listen to it in general (it brings down my mood) so the recent Waters Wall concerts didn't really interest me. I want to see the full line-up in concert! Also, I wish I could have been around for the Syd Barrett days of the Floyd.
I loved their first album but it has always led me to ask a question.
"How weird do you have to be to get kicked out of Pink Floyd?"

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I loved their first album but it has always led me to ask a question.
"How weird do you have to be to get kicked out of Pink Floyd?"
LOL. That is a good question. :giggle:

Nice vid you posted. I always liked gothic-style music and the genre in general. Marilyn Manson was a favorite in the Mechanical Animals days.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon corner family:coffee::wave::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: Been at my youngest son's house since yesterday helping him with storm damage. They lost one trees and it took out 22 feet of fence and the top of another tree was broke and another tree was holding them up. Had to climb the tree and cut the branches loose. Finally got everything done.
Now that you got all that done.You can enjoy beer-30.

beer30.jpg

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello All. There will be one less wolf observing this forum. My wolf, and constant loyal companion for 8 years died this morning. Cancer. She fought so fiercely for the last 3 weeks, but last night, she let me know she was tired, and it was time.

The Vet was exceptional, and I'm very fortunate that his duty of care, was extended to me also.
I am so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello All. There will be one less wolf observing this forum. My wolf, and constant loyal companion for 8 years died this morning. Cancer. She fought so fiercely for the last 3 weeks, but last night, she let me know she was tired, and it was time.

The Vet was exceptional, and I'm very fortunate that his duty of care, was extended to me also.
mourning_wolves_by_unicornia.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. That is a good question. :giggle:

Nice vid you posted. I always liked gothic-style music and the genre in general. Marilyn Manson was a favorite in the Mechanical Animals days.
Oh thank you.
I have what can only be described as (eclectic musical tastes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors