Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello All. There will be one less wolf observing this forum. My wolf, and constant loyal companion for 8 years died this morning. Cancer. She fought so fiercely for the last 3 weeks, but last night, she let me know she was tired, and it was time.

The Vet was exceptional, and I'm very fortunate that his duty of care, was extended to me also.
So very sorry, I know how hard it is to loose one of our babies :( :hug:<3

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Pete & Everyone!!:wave:<3
tumblr_nxodb6YggS1shcqiqo1_1280_zpsrrkv43jd.jpg

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello All. There will be one less wolf observing this forum. My wolf, and constant loyal companion for 8 years died this morning. Cancer. She fought so fiercely for the last 3 weeks, but last night, she let me know she was tired, and it was time.

The Vet was exceptional, and I'm very fortunate that his duty of care, was extended to me also.
Very sorry to hear that!.....Especially when they are such important parts of your family:(. Was that the same pup that you had running with you in your bike videos?.....Those were very cool to see!

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Kev :hug: Hows your son doing?
:wave: Whis. NOT good today :(. He was OK yesterday from 10am til' about 3 yesterday afternoon. From then, it was all downhill. He's had a fever (between 101*-102*) and his stomach has been bothering him. Children's Tylenol to keep the fever down, and Pepto for his stomach. I've been awake since before 3am, when outta the blue, he started vomiting. (At least he was turned outward toward the floor and NOT inward toward the bed:facepalm:). We tried to give him some water and more Tylenol but he lost that too. He's been sleeping since then (3:30 or 4am). Now.....Debating whether to call for a Dr. appt for him today, or not......IDK yet. Most of us have been through it, but it doesn't make it any easier when you try to help, and it seems like there's nothing that you can do:(.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:wave: Whis. NOT good today :(. He was OK yesterday from 10am til' about 3 yesterday afternoon. From then, it was all downhill. He's had a fever (between 101*-102*) and his stomach has been bothering him. Children's Tylenol to keep the fever down, and Pepto for his stomach. I've been awake since before 3am, when outta the blue, he started vomiting. (At least he was turned outward toward the floor and NOT inward toward the bed:facepalm:). We tried to give him some water and more Tylenol but he lost that too. He's been sleeping since then (3:30 or 4am). Now.....Debating whether to call for a Dr. appt for him today, or not......IDK yet. Most of us have been through it, but it doesn't make it any easier when you try to help, and it seems like there's nothing that you can do:(.
May be a good idea to get him in to see doc<3

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah........The prices on that first page woulda made me run away too :cloud:.......:teehee:.
Yeah, you can spend a bundle on a Trek if you want to and can afford it. Mine was at the lower end (around $500), but the same Trek quality is seen in all their bikes. I bought mine to ride the Silver Comet Trail, and have ridden it from one end to the other (around 60 miles) and back multiple times in comfort.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors