Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
255240_504332439596214_1147023620_n.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone. Kids alive. Someone got him to another detox but who knows if insurance will stop paying and tomorrow brings a whole new set of problems. I just broke down and cried this morning I couldn't take it anymore. I felt better after that and managed to get some stuff done. Now I have to live in fear for the night if I get called out and nights next week. When's it going to get better ? But I do wish all of you guys a good evening. See you soon.
Glad to hear the kid is doing alright.Yet saddened to hear of the cause.
It does get better though...Well kind of.
As my sponsor told me years ago (It gets better when it get better).

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Made it through the night without getting called. Nights this week and I'm hoping for a good week. Hoping the kid likes and stays in this place. I did some research on it and it's a really good place. Also have to hope insurance keeps paying. Have a good day !
Wishing you and yours well during this time of strife.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello All. There will be one less wolf observing this forum. My wolf, and constant loyal companion for 8 years died this morning. Cancer. She fought so fiercely for the last 3 weeks, but last night, she let me know she was tired, and it was time.

The Vet was exceptional, and I'm very fortunate that his duty of care, was extended to me also.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mother's Day lunch turned into Mother's Day dinner for us. We had to wait about hour and a half for a place that shouldn't have taken that long to get into. Then, another 1/2 hour to get our food. My son's food was lukewarm and he wouldn't eat it. The place was so busy that he said he didn't want to wait for another order of food. We got home, and he said he wasn't feeling well. He laid on the couch with us til' it was his bedtime. He's got a fever, chills, and lost the little bit that was in him about 3am this morning. Needless to say, he's staying home today and so am I. Yeah......Mondays :facepalm:.
Dude...Just dude!
Take care of the little guy

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Below: my brand-new Limitless RDTA Gold Edition on my Limitless Arms Race mod. I love it! Vapor production and flavor are top-notch with my triple-strand twisted coils (3.5mm ID) inside and plenty of cotton in the wicks.
IMG_0723[1383].JPG

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello All. There will be one less wolf observing this forum. My wolf, and constant loyal companion for 8 years died this morning. Cancer. She fought so fiercely for the last 3 weeks, but last night, she let me know she was tired, and it was time.

The Vet was exceptional, and I'm very fortunate that his duty of care, was extended to me also.
I'm so sorry to hear that. I have had many dogs in my life (including one timber wolf / German Shepherd mix) and every passing is difficult. I couldn't imagine living without a dog by my side. Take care. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors