Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Seen Pink Floyd in concert, it was excellent.
Was it the full line-up with both Gilmour AND Rogers? If so, I am envious.

I think The Wall is a brilliant album but it's theme is so dark that I don't like to listen to it in general (it brings down my mood) so the recent Waters Wall concerts didn't really interest me. I want to see the full line-up in concert! Also, I wish I could have been around for the Syd Barrett days of the Floyd.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Was it the full line-up with both Gilmour AND Rogers? If so, I am envious.

I think The Wall is a brilliant album but it's theme is so dark that I don't like to listen to it in general (it brings down my mood) so the recent Waters Wall concerts didn't really interest me. I want to see the full line-up in concert! Also, I wish I could have been around for the Syd Barrett days of the Floyd.

No need to be envious, lol. It was the later. Understand not listening to them.
Don't really listen to the Floyd much anymore. Really the only time I listen to them is when I'm actually listening to the radio, which is not that often.
You can still listen to his songs.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon corner family:coffee::wave::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: Been at my youngest son's house since yesterday helping him with storm damage. They lost one trees and it took out 22 feet of fence and the top of another tree was broke and another tree was holding them up. Had to climb the tree and cut the branches loose. Finally got everything done.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon corner family:coffee::wave::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: Been at my youngest son's house since yesterday helping him with storm damage. They lost one trees and it took out 22 feet of fence and the top of another tree was broke and another tree was holding them up. Had to climb the tree and cut the branches loose. Finally got everything done.

Wow, pete67. Hope everyone is ok. Did any of the trees damage his home?
Good afternoon 2WW:coffee::coffee:tea:wave:
Good afternoon, pete67 :wave:
:coffee2::coffee2: Thank you for the tea.
You are probably tired today.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_o4c5h9JsSk1so3qxno1_1280.gif

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mother's Day lunch turned into Mother's Day dinner for us. We had to wait about hour and a half for a place that shouldn't have taken that long to get into. Then, another 1/2 hour to get our food. My son's food was lukewarm and he wouldn't eat it. The place was so busy that he said he didn't want to wait for another order of food. We got home, and he said he wasn't feeling well. He laid on the couch with us til' it was his bedtime. He's got a fever, chills, and lost the little bit that was in him about 3am this morning. Needless to say, he's staying home today and so am I. Yeah......Mondays :facepalm:.
Hope your son is feeling better today. He is in our prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors