381_zpsmx3fifgu.jpg
Thank you for sharing this photo.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone. Kids alive. Someone got him to another detox but who knows if insurance will stop paying and tomorrow brings a whole new set of problems. I just broke down and cried this morning I couldn't take it anymore. I felt better after that and managed to get some stuff done. Now I have to live in fear for the night if I get called out and nights next week. When's it going to get better ? But I do wish all of you guys a good evening. See you soon.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone. Kids alive. Someone got him to another detox but who knows if insurance will stop paying and tomorrow brings a whole new set of problems. I just broke down and cried this morning I couldn't take it anymore. I felt better after that and managed to get some stuff done. Now I have to live in fear for the night if I get called out and nights next week. When's it going to get better ? But I do wish all of you guys a good evening. See you soon.
His road has been long, and so has yours, I hope and pray something gives for you both. It took my daughter into her 30's before luckily she hit rock bottom, I hope it is sooner for your boy, much love and prayers, to you Breazy:hug:<3

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Going well, spoke with my mom this morning and took it easy the rest of the day. Just updated my Alien V1 and TC seems to work now, looks like Smok addressed the issue, they listen to customer complaints and reviewers.
How's by you?
I'm doing well, Vapin. I hope Smok puts their owner's manuals back on their site. I was trying to help a member with his mod and never found manual downloads on the page.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think most likely they are in the process of site updating, looks like they are a company that has a lot of info on their site.
Let's hope so. OBW is ranting about the same issue. I really felt bad that I wasn't able to help that member the other day since I couldn't' find the info I needed. I gave him a logical guess, and had to move on.

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really wish I could help

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors