Status
Not open for further replies.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Made it through the night without getting called. Nights this week and I'm hoping for a good week. Hoping the kid likes and stays in this place. I did some research on it and it's a really good place. Also have to hope insurance keeps paying. Have a good day !

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mother's Day lunch turned into Mother's Day dinner for us. We had to wait about hour and a half for a place that shouldn't have taken that long to get into. Then, another 1/2 hour to get our food. My son's food was lukewarm and he wouldn't eat it. The place was so busy that he said he didn't want to wait for another order of food. We got home, and he said he wasn't feeling well. He laid on the couch with us til' it was his bedtime. He's got a fever, chills, and lost the little bit that was in him about 3am this morning. Needless to say, he's staying home today and so am I. Yeah......Mondays :facepalm:.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quick question for everybody. Have any of you ordered batteries or mods with fixed batteries installed in them from FastTech lately? I have a few people that I know that are looking to get some new Ego Twist type batteries (Yeah......I know :crazy:).....and the best price and selection is from FT. Just was wondering about shipping, shipping time to get them, or just plain.....do they still send them to the USA and about how long will it take to get them? Any help is appreciated......Thanks! :)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning everyone ! Made it through the night without getting called. Nights this week and I'm hoping for a good week. Hoping the kid likes and stays in this place. I did some research on it and it's a really good place. Also have to hope insurance keeps paying. Have a good day !

Good morning, Breazy_Com.
I'm glad you're son is safe. Praying and hoping that things will be different this time around. Hang in there, know it isn't easy. Hopefully your work will be better. See ya later :wave:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quick question for everybody. Have any of you ordered batteries or mods with fixed batteries installed in them from FastTech lately? I have a few people that I know that are looking to get some new Ego Twist type batteries (Yeah......I know :crazy:).....and the best price and selection is from FT. Just was wondering about shipping, shipping time to get them, or just plain.....do they still send them to the USA and about how long will it take to get them? Any help is appreciated......Thanks! :)
Not sure on that Kev:huh:
Time for some sleep. I'll see you all this evening.:wave:
Missed you , rest well Mark:wave:<3
Good morning, Whiskey :wave:
Morning WW:wave:<3
Too hot wish it would cool off a bit....
Hey there Robert:wave::coffee:
Those steamy summer like days.
And the skeeters and ticks...
ticks are BAD here this year.
Yup they are warning of a new strain of lyme that is untreatable :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors