Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, doing well thanks. Just out cleaning up limbs from last night's thunderstorms. Hope your Thursday is going well so far.
Glad you are doing well :) and that you are just picking up limbs.
Had a couple of shingles fly off the roof yesterday :facepalm:
Thursday morning is treating me well so far, Thank you. Hopefully it stays this way :)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hiya, EMusic :hug: Good to see you!
Thank you. I'm doing well on this fine, nice n cool, with a gentle breeze, clear blue sky Thursday morning.

How are you doing this on this fine Thursday morning?
I'm doing great. My batteries are charging so I can get to vaping on my new setup and I am having a cup of coffee and that is about all that is happening right now. Oh, and we have a baby bunny in our backyard right now whom we named "Thumper"! This is very close to what Thumper looks like:

Thumper.jpg

We are thinking of releasing him in the wild because there is no way a bunny could survive in the city.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm doing great. My batteries are charging so I can get to vaping on my new setup and I am having a cup of coffee and that is about all that is happening right now. Oh, and we have a baby bunny in our backyard right now whom we named "Thumper"! This is very close to what Thumper looks like:

View attachment 82318

We are thinking of releasing him in the wild because there is no way a bunny could survive in the city.
Glad you are doing great :) Enjoy your new set up and your coffee.
You would be surprised how many bunnies survive in the city, but it would help to leave some Dandelions, they love to eat them ;)

This is one of many many many bunnies in the yard
c3326b2222c1dd5e6d9874af8a886831.jpg

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Glad you are doing great :) Enjoy your new set up and your coffee.
You would be surprised how many bunnies survive in the city, but it would help to leave some Dandelions, they love to eat them ;)

This is one of many many many bunnies in the yard
c3326b2222c1dd5e6d9874af8a886831.jpg
You're lucky to get so many bunnies in your yard. It's nice to have them around. I have to be careful, though, because I have a Scottish Terrier and terriers are born-hunters. If he saw a bunny he might go right for it.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You're lucky to get so many bunnies in your yard. It's nice to have them around. I have to be careful, though, because I have a Scottish Terrier and terriers are born-hunters. If he saw a bunny he might go right for it.

LOL. Yup, I am sure he would, they were bred to hunt small game. Good loyal dogs :)
The half Siberian husky half wolf loves to eat them. Have to always look before letting the dogs out. At night it becomes a PITA. Have to use a flashlight to look, if there is one, have to go and chase it out. The coyotes like those little bunnies, hear the little bunnies dying from the coyotes killing them :(

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
LOL. Yup, I am sure he would, they were bred to hunt small game. Good loyal dogs :)
The half Siberian husky half wolf loves to eat them. Have to always look before letting the dogs out. At night it becomes a PITA. Have to use a flashlight to look, if there is one, have to go and chase it out. The coyotes like those little bunnies, hear the little bunnies dying from the coyotes killing them :(
I hear coyotes every so often in our neighborhood howling while/after making a kill (probably a cat more times than not). It's haunting, to say the least!

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh and speaking of wolves my first dog was a German Shepherd / Timberwolf mix that was police-trained to take people down on command. A very loving and loyal dog and a protector of our family and our household. His name was Bear.

He died after swallowing a tennis ball whole. WHOLE. That's how big his mouth was. I loved Bear so much!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh and speaking of wolves my first dog was a German Shepherd / Timberwolf mix that was police-trained to take people down on command. A very loving and loyal dog and a protector of our family and our household. His name was Bear.

He died after swallowing a tennis ball whole. WHOLE. That's how big his mouth was. I loved Bear so much!

Sorry, for your loss :hug: Sounds like a very good, loving doggie :)

An old neighbors daughter had an mix like yours, he was huge, but very friendly. They looked funny together she was small 5'2 or 3. The dog was beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors