Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
More boring shit with a boring shit chaser with a double shot of boring shit.
Been keeping low key and finally got my monitor set up working correctly but considering getting 2 more monitors another video card to crossfire it and a stand.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey whisky, sorry in a funk they are doing a ton of work on the complex and I REALLY dislike the open ended time frame to get the windows replaced.
Not allowing these scumbag motherfuckers free reign without one of us being here.
So missing Sat's practice due to it.
Mom is not competing this year just practicing with the team which is no big deal for her. The did not have enough to staff two boats.
She is OK with that choice and might not have a choice come Friday due to a mole removal., and her up coming surgery. She is not realizing swimming for her is going to be off the table all summer due to the surgery.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey whisky, sorry in a funk they are doing a ton of work on the complex and I REALLY dislike the open ended time frame to get the windows replaced.
Not allowing these scumbag motherfuckers free reign without one of us being here.
So missing Sat's practice due to it.
Mom is not competing this year just practicing with the team which is no big deal for her. The did not have enough to staff two boats.
She is OK with that choice and might not have a choice come Friday due to a mole removal., and her up coming surgery. She is not realizing swimming for her is going to be off the table all summer due to the surgery.
Yep, she's gonna have to sideline the water for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors