Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The weather is pretty nice here today ..... and NOT too hot .
6120b90755f1532a5c5a8626c3636a29.jpg

Sent from my Huawei Honor 5X using Crapatalk

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just started listening to Pink Floyd's newest album -- The Endless River. I just found out about it today in my Pink Floyd edition of Rolling Stone magazine so I decided to give it a listen, as I was their biggest fan when I was a teenager. I like it so far!
I haven't heard this one yet. I'll have to pick it up. Is it on the market yet?

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just started listening to Pink Floyd's newest album -- The Endless River. I just found out about it today in my Pink Floyd edition of Rolling Stone magazine so I decided to give it a listen, as I was their biggest fan when I was a teenager. I like it so far!
I was not really impressed

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Me, too. Have you heard this new album yet, Mark?
No, not yet. I'm sure it'll find a way into my collection. BTW, I've seen them twice in concert, once in New Orleans for the Animals tour, and then in '92 here for the Pulse tour. I've been to a lot of concerts in my life, but that Pulse concert goes down as the best I've ever seen.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice day here, I worked on clearing land this morning, chilling now.
How's by you?
I'm doing well, Vapin. I got my running done before the storms start. Been sunny most of the day, but thunder rumbling outside now, and forecasting rain off and on through Wednesday with up to 5" possible.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Great temperature/weather for sleeping ......If I could just get back to sleep ....Talk to y'all later...... (hopefully!).
a96be5ea22f13fb38e5e31781b1e8735.jpg

Sent from my Huawei Honor 5X using Crapatalk

Nice looking screen. What does it belong to?

I couldn't sleep lasts night either. Bad dreams, tossing, turning. Got up at 3:05am, grabbed a Dairy Queen Dilly Bar and sat up in my bed for 30 minutes with my tablet. Puts me right to sleep...with my tablet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors