Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yikes, sorry to hear about the back again, I hope it loosens up for you, DH knows what that is like, his will do the same thing.:(
Thanks. I don't know what, if anything I did ti throw it out, I was at the grocery store yesterday and it just all of a sudden went out while I was walking. I almost went to my knees when it happened.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It doesn't take much, swiveling a certain way at times can do it, not even anything strenuous, the back has so many different muscles and ligaments.
I know. I think I hurt it early yesterday morning. I was going to the kitchen and tried making the right turn to get there and my foot didn't want to make the turn so to speak, I almost fell. I went to bed shortly after that so maybe I was already hurt and didn't realize it until I got up and about yesterday afternoon. I've had that happen several times before.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe a bit better, Kev. I've been on my heating pad and taking muscle relaxers. I hope it's eased up by work time tonight.
Thanks for asking, buddy. How's your foot holding up?
It's about 75-80% better than before I went in for the procedures, which is ALOT better than it was!.....It'll never be back to 100%, but I'm pretty happy with how it is right now.....Thanks for asking.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning everyone:coffee::wave::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: I got a call from my church Friday night and they ask if I could help a elderly couple fix a bathroom floor for them. So Saturday morning we went to there house and took out the floor and put in a new floor. I fixed up some screens and some other things for them. There ceiling fan in the living room stopped working but didn't have the money to buy a new one so I went to Lowes this morning and got them a new one and installed it. I got a remote fan for them so they wouldn't have to reach for a pull chain. Hope everyone is having a good day.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Corner:wave:<3
tumblr_oegex3C7jj1qfp0dho1_1280_zpszzlqsfnm.jpg
Good morning Whiskey:hug::coffee::wave::coffee2:

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning everyone:coffee::wave::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: I got a call from my church Friday night and they ask if I could help a elderly couple fix a bathroom floor for them. So Saturday morning we went to there house and took out the floor and put in a new floor. I fixed up some screens and some other things for them. There ceiling fan in the living room stopped working but didn't have the money to buy a new one so I went to Lowes this morning and got them a new one and installed it. I got a remote fan for them so they wouldn't have to reach for a pull chain. Hope everyone is having a good day.
That is awesome Pete. You are a blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors