tumblr_on4p4gZzl61vn3xp6o1_1280_zpsfdczzn5g.jpg
Goodnight Whiskey. Rest well, my friend.:wave::hug:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That is good to hear. Hope your back will get better very soooooooon.
Thanks, Pete. The heating pad seems to ease the pain, and the pills help too, but can't really work and use either of them. I'll try to work tomorrow, and if it's too bad, I'll go see the Dr even though I'm sure they can't do anything for me that I'm not already doing myself. At least they can write me out of work for a few days if needed.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Has anyone seen 2WW today? Hope she is ok.
Hiya pete67. :wave:
Had a busy long day, Thank you for being concerned :) Then relaxed for the evening.
That was a very nice, kind, good hearted thing you did for that couple. You are a good man with a big
I know the couple appreciates what you did for them.
I looked her up, says she was on around 3:30 this afternoon.
Hiya Mark :wave:
Sorry about your back, hopefully you will feel better tomorrow and hope Brenda is doing better.

Thank you letting pete67 know :)
Good night everyone Thanks Mark. Hope your back is better tomorrow.
Hope you get some zzzzzzzzzzz's tonight. Good night, pete67 :wave:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya Kevin H :wave:
Glad you're foot is doing better.
Hope your son is well.

Good night :wave:
Thank you :).......My son is GTG (Good to Go!) now. His appetite:eek: was back in "full-swing" on Saturday.....As he ate a BIG bacon sandwich for breakfast (cuz' he won't try eggs:rolleyes: ), and (2) Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers from Wendy's for dinner. Normally we wouldn't let him have that much bacon in one day, but the poor kid hardly ate anything for 5 days, with the fever and stomach bug/flu that he had. He wanted :pizza: last night, but I told him that we had to wait until next weekend for that ;).

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you :).......My son is GTG (Good to Go!) now. His appetite:eek: was back in "full-swing" on Saturday.....As he ate a BIG bacon sandwich for breakfast (cuz' he won't try eggs:rolleyes: ), and (2) Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers from Wendy's for dinner. Normally we wouldn't let him have that much bacon in one day, but the poor kid hardly ate anything for 5 days, with the fever and stomach bug/flu that he had. He wanted :pizza: last night, but I told him that we had to wait until next weekend for that ;).
Good morning Kev.:wave: Glad to hear that your son is over the bug he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors