Status
Not open for further replies.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone ! I hate the rain lol. Got soaked just going from the car into work even with an umbrella ! I mean it's good for the lawn and plants but I'll take snow any day. Yes you have to shovel it but at least you don't seem to get so wet from it. Had a Drill Instructor that always said no one ever died from the rain did they ? Guess he didn't read about Noahs Ark LMAO. Have a good night and I might see ya later.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Evening everyone ! I hate the rain lol. Got soaked just going from the car into work even with an umbrella ! I mean it's good for the lawn and plants but I'll take snow any day. Yes you have to shovel it but at least you don't seem to get so wet from it. Had a Drill Instructor that always said no one ever died from the rain did they ? Guess he didn't read about Noahs Ark LMAO. Have a good night and I might see ya later.

Good evening, Breazy_Com :wave:
I'm right there with ya on the snow, but I do like the thunder and the rain to fall asleep too. LOL. Just maybe he hasn't heard the story of Noah, maybe? Have a good night, see ya on the flip side.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have a good night Breazy.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time to log off, hope everyone has a great night, Good night :wave:<3
tumblr_ogu23q6Hff1vtx6eao1_1280_zpsod84bqbn.jpg

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My sleep is all over the place tonight (again) :facepalm:. I'm hoping that I can get back to sleep :wait:......cuz' 5:30am will be here before I know it :gaah:. Hope my car can make it to work too:(. I've got a coolant leak somewhere (that I can't see/find :cuss2:/maybe water pump, IDK?), and I've got to remember to fill er' up before I head out in the morning:rolleyes:......Talk to y'all later :confused:........

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors